    nk Guest

    could u help me with the coding for data hiding in digital video or in
    scrambled digital video
    nk, Jan 28, 2006

  2. nk

    gangle Guest

    "nk" wrote
    > could u help me with the coding for data hiding in
    > digital video or in scrambled digital video

    17
    gangle, Jan 28, 2006

  3. nk

    Scraggy Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > "nk" wrote
    >> could u help me with the coding for data hiding in
    >> digital video or in scrambled digital video

    > 17...

    +25=42 as you well know.

    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, Jan 28, 2006
  4. nk

    Liza Veta Guest

    Re: Re: hi a help

    Tony wrote:

    >"Walter Mautner" <> wrote in message
    >> gangle wrote:
    >>
    >>> "nk" wrote
    >>>
    >>> 17

    >> Wasn't it 42?
    >> :)

    >I think you are correct - perhaps a Babelfish trained in digital language is
    >what the OP needs :)

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.
    Liza Veta, Jan 28, 2006
  5. gangle wrote:

    > "nk" wrote
    >> could u help me with the coding for data hiding in
    >> digital video or in scrambled digital video

    > 17

    Wasn't it 42?
    :)
    Linux 2.6.14-mm1 [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, Jan 28, 2006
  6. nk

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Jan 28, 2006
  7. nk

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Re: Re: hi a help

    In news:,
    Liza Veta spewed forth:
    > Tony wrote:
    >

    >> "Walter Mautner" <> wrote in
    >> message news:...

    >>> Wasn't it 42?
    >>> :)

    >> I think you are correct - perhaps a Babelfish trained in digital
    >> language is what the OP needs :)
    >>

    > I'm not sure I understand you fully.

    What don't you understand? 42? Or the Babelfish?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 28, 2006
  8. On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:37:08 +0100, Walter Mautner wrote:

    > gangle wrote:
    >
    >> "nk" wrote
    >>> could u help me with the coding for data hiding in digital video or in
    >>> scrambled digital video

    >> 17

    > Wasn't it 42?
    > :)

    It's been downsized. Next thing you know it will be outsourced to the
    third world.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 28, 2006
  9. nk

    Plato Guest

    nk wrote:

    > could u help me with the coding for data hiding in digital video or in
    > scrambled digital video

    mayb seem ok w8 me
    Plato, Jan 28, 2006
  10. Re: Re: hi a help

    gangle wrote:

    "nk" wrote

    >17

    Does talking about this bother you?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  11. Re: Re: hi a help

    Scraggy wrote:

    gangle wrote:

    >+25=42 as you well know.

    You're not really talking about me -- are you?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Re: Re: hi a help

    Tony wrote:

    >I think you are correct - perhaps a Babelfish trained in digital language is
    >what the OP needs :)

    Do you sometimes wish you were correct - perhaps a Babelfish trained in digital language is?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Re: Re: Re: hi a help

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    In news:,
    >Liza Veta spewed forth:
    >
    >What don't you understand? 42? Or the Babelfish?

    What do you know about at first me don't succeed?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  14. Re: Re: hi a help

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:37:08 +0100, Walter Mautner wrote:

    >It's been downsized. Next thing you know it will be outsourced to the
    >third world.

    We were discussing you -- not me.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006