HFC = Mercury!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Mar 14, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Mar 14, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Mike Easter Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:

    I ran across the mnenhy plugin the other day when I was looking for
    tools or agents to make/render xface in a mac newsagent.

    What do you use yours for? It has a lot of different functions.

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Mar 14, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Mike Easter Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    > I ran across the mnenhy plugin the other day when I was looking for
    > tools or agents to make/render xface in a mac newsagent.
    >
    > What do you use yours for? It has a lot of different functions.
    >
    > http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

    <g> don't know if I've ever used it. Thunderbird/Shredder has an
    edit as new feature.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere