Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP,Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... re

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Sarah Stewart, May 10, 2005.

  1. WOW! A new Freebie from Gratis, They are now offering free Sony PSP'S!
    If you havn't seen one yet, they are amazing! gameboy? PFFFF!!! these things are
    great, they can play Mp3's, PSP Games, And even Movies! Hot damn that sounds
    pretty neat. Anyway I found this site that is giving them away for FREE! 100%
    Legally! It all boils down to internet advertising. Anyway If you interested
    Check out this Url:

    Just Copy and Paste This URL into your Browser

    http://urlsnip.com/373282

    For those who are skeptics, and need a little more proof (other then the hundreds
    of pictures that are on the proof page of the website) here are a couple videos
    I found that shows exactly how these sites work:
    (Videos are in a ZIP format, so unzip and watch)

    This Clip is from NBC in Boston, it Discusses exactly what is behind this great
    new buzz! (copy paste URL below to see movie)

    http://urlsnip.com/314585

    This clip is from the hit show G4TechTV. It Includes a phone interview with
    Rob Jewell, The CEO of Gratis Internet, He discuss how they can actully offer these
    great items absolutly FREE! (copy paste URL below to see movie)

    http://urlsnip.com/319381

    Gratis is the #1 Trusted Offer Site! And Now they are offering Free Sony PSPS!
    So Get one while you can!

    Sarah Stewart, May 10, 2005

  2. Sarah Stewart

    Guest Guest

    Re: Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP, Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more

    Nothing is entirely free. For example, in this case you get a new toy and
    10,000,000 internet users get spammed.

    Guest, May 11, 2005