Hey, which one of you was it?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 19, 2004 "Laura A. Robinson" blathered:

    > IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
    >
    > Laura

    I don't know, but I am.

    --
    Tech "Displaced Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Laura A. Robinson wrote:
    > IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
    >
    > Laura

    If it means I would get to work with you, how much would I have to pay you?

    --
    Fris "Back to work..." bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 19, 2004

  4. >-----Original Message-----
    >IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was

    that?

    >Laura
    >.

    Why? did I get a job offer?

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 19, 2004
  5. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 19, 2004
  6. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    <> spewed in

    > If it means I would get to work with you, how much would I have to pay
    > you?

    I'm with him...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  7. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns954AA7EA2FA96rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > job hunting! you mean like a "real" job?

    don't do it Rowdy....it's a trap...she will actually make you *gasp* _work_

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

    (Neil said a four letter word)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  8. Laura A. Robinson

    catwalker63 Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > On Aug 19, 2004 "Laura A. Robinson" blathered:
    >
    >> IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
    >>
    >> Laura

    > I don't know, but I am.

    Me too!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 19, 2004
  9. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again catwalker63 <> spewed
    in news:Xns954A8EC574068catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:

    > Me too!

    commute to NYC would be a killer for you

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004

  10. >-----Original Message-----
    >IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was

    that?

    >Laura
    >.

    And what do you mean "IIRC"???? As if you could be
    wrong??? (unless, of course, there was a programming
    glitch)

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 19, 2004
  11. Laura A. Robinson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > babbling on and on again catwalker63 <>
    > spewed in news:Xns954A8EC574068catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >
    >> Me too!

    > commute to NYC would be a killer for you

    You've apparently never ridden in a car with me before. <eg>

    catwalker63, Aug 19, 2004
  12. In article <>, billLASTINIT@dasi-
    software.com says...
    > Laura A. Robinson wrote:
    > > IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
    > >
    > > Laura

    > If it means I would get to work with you, how much would I have to pay you?

    Hmm. I *could* use a little extra dough...

    Wanna live in NYC?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  13. In article <93cc01c48631$2ea41040$>,
    says...

    Firmware update. New code base.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  14. In article <Xns954AA627AF27Atgp@127.0.0.1>, %username%@gmail.com says...

    > > IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
    > >
    > > Laura

    > I don't know, but I am.

    Okay, how much experience do you have?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  15. In article <Xns954A8EC574068catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136>, _catwalker63
    says...
    > > On Aug 19, 2004 "Laura A. Robinson" blathered:
    > >
    > >> IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
    > >>
    > >> Laura

    > > I don't know, but I am.
    > >

    > Me too!

    See above. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  16. In article <Xns954AA84925F7Bneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248.16>,
    says...
    > > If it means I would get to work with you, how much would I have to pay
    > > you?
    > >

    > I'm with him...

    You'll both move to NYC?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  17. In article <237701c4862a$19c5d340$>,
    says...

    Dunno, do you want one?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  18. In article <Xns954AA7EA2FA96rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16>, rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com says...

    > > IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
    > >
    > > Laura

    > job hunting! you mean like a "real" job?

    Yes, one where you never have to ask, "do you want fries with that?"

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  19. In article <Xns954AA93139B83neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248.16>,
    says...
    > > job hunting! you mean like a "real" job?

    > don't do it Rowdy....it's a trap...she will actually make you *gasp* _work_

    Oh, yesss, indeedy. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  20. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    > You'll both move to NYC?

    That sounds expensive.

    What kind of job/experience/etc/yada/yada we you talking about here?

    /doesn't know why he's asking, already gets paid well

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2004