    outlook contact manager

    Any of you Tigers got the low down on this?

    Thanks in advance and I appreciate your input.

    James, Feb 2, 2005

  2. James wrote:

    > I need to find out how to transfer or to upload a Vcard into microsoft

    If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're abusing
    their servers getting them spammed by the address harvestors that work
    Usenet.

    Domain: NOREPLY.COM

    Registrant/Owner: 000-WN02796
    HBX Inc.
    40-16 82nd St.
    Elmhurst NY, 11373
    US

    How to munge your address correctly, which does not include just making
    up cutesy shit without consideration that it may be in use or may be in
    use in the future:

    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Response To Extended Endless September:
    Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 2, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > James wrote:
    >
    >> I need to find out how to transfer or to upload a Vcard into microsoft

    > If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're abusing
    > their servers getting them spammed by the address harvestors that work
    > Usenet.
    >
    > Domain: NOREPLY.COM
    >
    > Registrant/Owner: 000-WN02796
    > HBX Inc.
    > 40-16 82nd St.
    > Elmhurst NY, 11373
    > US
    >
    > How to munge your address correctly, which does not include just making
    > up cutesy shit without consideration that it may be in use or may be in
    > use in the future:
    >
    > http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    >
    > --
    > Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    >
    > Response To Extended Endless September:
    > Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

    Hey Tiger!! Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.

    James, Feb 2, 2005
  4. James

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to explain this?
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Blinky the Shark <= wrote:

    >If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're abusing
    >their servers getting them spammed by the address harvestors that work
    >Usenet.

    <snip>

    He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Feb 2, 2005
  5. On 01 Feb 2005, G. Morgan scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to
    > explain this? Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => Blinky the Shark <= wrote:
    >
    >>If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're
    >>abusing their servers getting them spammed by the address
    >>harvestors that work Usenet.

    > <snip>
    >
    > He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.

    Blinky is a Tiger Shark...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 2, 2005
  6. James

    Gort Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > On 01 Feb 2005, G. Morgan scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to
    >>explain this? Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>=> Blinky the Shark <= wrote:
    >>

    >>>If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're
    >>>abusing their servers getting them spammed by the address
    >>>harvestors that work Usenet.

    >><snip>
    >>
    >>He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.
    >>

    > Blinky is a Tiger Shark...

    Thank you for that info. Somehow I had pictured Blinky as a BULL Shark.
    ;-)

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Gort, Feb 2, 2005

    Photo: http://blinkynet.net/humor/fam1.html

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2005
  8. On 02 Feb 2005, Gort scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> On 01 Feb 2005, G. Morgan scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>>Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to
    >>>explain this? Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >>><snip>
    >>>
    >>>He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.
    >>>

    >> Blinky is a Tiger Shark...
    >>

    > Thank you for that info. Somehow I had pictured Blinky as a BULL
    > Shark. ;-)

    Weelll, he h *has* been known to throw a little bull, every now and
    again... :)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    If you're a criminal, the best way to be is "at large."

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 3, 2005