    Many thanks,
    JR Design

    www.jrdesignstudio.com

    www.jrdesignstudio.com, Oct 31, 2007

    **** you.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 31, 2007

  3. www. jrdesignstudio. com wrote:

    > Hey guys,

    Hey. You've been asking this in numerous newsgroups.

    > If you have a website and would like to link to us,

    See the responses in the webmaster groups, where it was recommended you
    fix your site and design first.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 31, 2007
  4. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Gazwad Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty <>, the
    debilitated-idler and pierced flute player who likes shameless
    hard-fisting with rottweilers, and whose partner is a broad with a
    rotten nookie, wrote in
    <ej6Wi.308711$>:
    > www. jrdesignstudio. com wrote:
    >
    >> Hey guys,

    > Hey. You've been asking this in numerous newsgroups.
    >
    >> If you have a website and would like to link to us,

    > See the responses in the webmaster groups, where it was recommended you
    > fix your site and design first.

    There's ****-all wrong with it.
    You bike-riding, ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Oct 31, 2007
  5. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Plato Guest

    www.jrdesignstudio.com wrote:

    > If you have a website and would like to link to us, we welcome link
    > interexchange. Please have a look at what we do (graphic design) and
    > if we're suitable to have a link with you.
    >
    > www.jrddessisgnsataudio.com

    Purchase a way better .com name for starters.

    Plato, Nov 4, 2007