Hey Pennywise!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thanatoid, Dec 24, 2007.

  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Hi there,

    I finally got round to going to a link you recently posted in
    your sig - female teacher cradle robbers.

    Aside from the obviously titillating theme of the subject - I
    don't know your sex but it was my (and I am quite sure is every
    teenage boy's) fantasy to be seduced by a beautiful teacher (and
    one of the women in your link WAS really a beauty), I am writing
    to say thanks for introducing me to "dirty writer". Reading that
    site is like reading stuff I would write if I had a web site,
    and much much much more. Fantastic stuff! There actually IS a
    greater cynic (and a lot more knowledgeable) than the thanatoid!
    Thanks!

    --
    The only cure for stupidity is death.
    The only cure for brilliance is death.
    thanatoid, Dec 24, 2007

  2. thanatoid

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "thanatoid" <> wrote in message

    You're pitiful and sad.
    Mr. Arnold, Dec 24, 2007

  3. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote in

    > "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    >
    > You're pitiful and sad.

    And you're just dumb. You must be much happier, I'll say that.

    thanatoid, Dec 24, 2007
  4. thanatoid

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    > "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote in
    >

    >> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> You're pitiful and sad.

    > And you're just dumb. You must be much happier, I'll say that.

    You're the one who made that dumbass post. Just make sure you pull your
    Johnson out of your hand, old teenager -- LOL.
    Mr. Arnold, Dec 24, 2007
  5. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote in

    > "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    >> "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote in
    >>

    >>> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You're pitiful and sad.

    >> And you're just dumb. You must be much happier, I'll say
    >> that.

    > You're the one who made that dumbass

    Translation provided:

    I am too stupid to understand the subtleties of the advanced
    world view both expressed and implied by the post and the
    contents of the site mentioned therein.

    > post. Just make sure
    > you pull your Johnson

    I'm afraid to say penis or cock 'cos mummy may spank me.

    > out of your hand,

    I often masturbate to pictures of ugly women on my computer, so
    I figure others must too.

    > old teenager --

    Only immature people masturbate.

    > LOL.

    No comment.

    --
    The only cure for stupidity is death.
    The only cure for brilliance is death.
    The only cure for love is death.
    The only cure for hate is death.
    Indifference needs no cure.
    {© 2007 thanatoid}
    thanatoid, Dec 24, 2007
  6. thanatoid

    Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >
    >I finally got round to going to a link you recently posted in
    >your sig - female teacher cradle robbers.

    Ah yes, a link from www.Fark.com

    Fark.com, known for teacherXstudents, new born baby zoo animals.
    Photoshop contest, The odd news (why I read it) and hammering a poor
    reporter named Ric Romero (who refuses all comments) for state'g (no
    spell check) the obvious.

    It's not news is Fark :)

    --

    Is there an opposite to absolute zero?
    www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/zero/hot.html
  7. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    wrote in

    > thanatoid <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi there,
    >>
    >>I finally got round to going to a link you recently posted
    >>in your sig - female teacher cradle robbers.

    > Ah yes, a link from www.Fark.com

    Ahh... one mystery solved... /the source/

    > Fark.com, known for teacherXstudents, new born baby zoo
    > animals. Photoshop contest, The odd news (why I read it)
    > and hammering a poor reporter named Ric Romero (who refuses
    > all comments) for state'g (no spell check) the obvious.

    stating :)

    Something tells me you're not running 98 or below, but just in
    case you are, a GREAT system-wide spellchecker:

    http://www.quinion.com/mqa/spell.htm

    It's actually worth switching to 98 for it. If you care about
    spelling that is :)

    > It's not news is Fark :)

    Apparently. Gotta check it out.
    Have a nice holiday.

    thanatoid, Dec 24, 2007
  8. thanatoid

    Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote:

    >> and hammering a poor reporter named Ric Romero (who refuses
    >> all comments) for state'g (no spell check) the obvious.

    >stating :)
    >
    >Something tells me you're not running 98 or below, but just in
    >case you are, a GREAT system-wide spellchecker:

    Agent caught it, but if google can't define it, I'm stuck :)
    --

    Is there an opposite to absolute zero?
    www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/zero/hot.html
    , Dec 24, 2007
  9. thanatoid

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    >> post. Just make sure
    >> you pull your Johnson

    > I'm afraid to say penis or cock 'cos mummy may spank me.

    Out of no respect for you, you can take your little dick out of your hand
    and shake it like a big make believe sausage that you don't have, in your
    dream, and post about it to the dirty make believe teacher.

    >> out of your hand,

    > I often masturbate to pictures of ugly women on my computer, so
    > I figure others must too.

    You just keep telling like it is for yourself, but really tell it like it is
    for you that you strap on your big make believe sausage and go at it,
    because your little dick don't function anymore.

    >> old teenager --

    > Only immature people masturbate.

    You must be an old immature one.

    >> LOL.

    > No comment.

    Why would you laugh about your problems? However, that would be good for
    you to laugh about it with your make believe women, you old magazine Romeo,
    that are laughing at you.
    Mr. Arnold, Dec 24, 2007
  10. thanatoid

    Tester Guest

    On 24 Dec 2007 02:06:22 GMT, thanatoid <>
    wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >
    >I finally got round to going to a link you recently posted in
    >your sig - female teacher cradle robbers.
    >
    >Aside from the obviously titillating theme of the subject - I
    >don't know your sex but it was my (and I am quite sure is every
    >teenage boy's) fantasy to be seduced by a beautiful teacher (and
    >one of the women in your link WAS really a beauty), I am writing
    >to say thanks for introducing me to "dirty writer". Reading that
    >site is like reading stuff I would write if I had a web site,
    >and much much much more. Fantastic stuff! There actually IS a
    >greater cynic (and a lot more knowledgeable) than the thanatoid!
    >Thanks!

    http://www.geocities.com/lydialegs2000/psmart.html

    This is a support site for a teacher who was convicted of seducing
    some of her students and getting them to kill her hubby. And her name,
    I'm not sure if it was married or maiden, is Pamela Smart.

    If the story is true (and, as I said, a jury of her peers DID convict
    her - so now the burden of proof is on her) smart would be one
    adjective which I would NOT associate with her.

    http://www.queensbridge.us/ This Yahoo group, for a city housing
    project near the 59th St./Queensborough Bridge has a "Hooters
    Calendar". Sort of. Very cute. You may have to register in which case
    you can use a throwaway free email address or use a bugmenot.com
    name-password for groups.yahoo.com.
    Tester, Dec 24, 2007
  11. thanatoid

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:31:12 -0800, wrote:

    > thanatoid <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi there,
    >>
    >>I finally got round to going to a link you recently posted in
    >>your sig - female teacher cradle robbers.

    >Ah yes, a link from www.Fark.com
    >
    >Fark.com, known for teacherXstudents, new born baby zoo animals.
    >Photoshop contest, The odd news (why I read it) and hammering a poor
    >reporter named Ric Romero (who refuses all comments) for state'g (no
    >spell check) the obvious.
    >
    >It's not news is Fark :)

    Now if only the real news papers in this country had headlines like
    that, we'd really get the picture up front.
    richard, Dec 24, 2007
  12. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote in

    <SNIP>

    For that post, in grade school, they would give you "tries".
    Cheers and bye.

    thanatoid, Dec 24, 2007
  13. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Tester <> wrote in

    > On 24 Dec 2007 02:06:22 GMT, thanatoid
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi there,
    >>
    >>I finally got round to going to a link you recently posted
    >>in your sig - female teacher cradle robbers.
    >>
    >>Aside from the obviously titillating theme of the subject -
    >>I don't know your sex but it was my (and I am quite sure is
    >>every teenage boy's) fantasy to be seduced by a beautiful
    >>teacher (and one of the women in your link WAS really a
    >>beauty), I am writing to say thanks for introducing me to
    >>"dirty writer". Reading that site is like reading stuff I
    >>would write if I had a web site, and much much much more.
    >>Fantastic stuff! There actually IS a greater cynic (and a
    >>lot more knowledgeable) than the thanatoid! Thanks!

    > http://www.geocities.com/lydialegs2000/psmart.html
    >
    > This is a support site for a teacher who was convicted of
    > seducing some of her students and getting them to kill her
    > hubby. And her name, I'm not sure if it was married or
    > maiden, is Pamela Smart.
    >
    > If the story is true (and, as I said, a jury of her peers
    > DID convict her - so now the burden of proof is on her)
    > smart would be one adjective which I would NOT associate
    > with her.

    It was quite a famous story. A (not bad) movie (especially since
    she looked rather hot in it) was made starring Nicole Kidman and
    some creepy teenager.

    > http://www.queensbridge.us/ This Yahoo group, for a city
    > housing project near the 59th St./Queensborough Bridge has
    > a "Hooters Calendar". Sort of. Very cute. You may have to
    > register in which case you can use a throwaway free email
    > address or use a bugmenot.com name-password for
    > groups.yahoo.com.

    I love sleaze so I may check it out. Thanks!

    thanatoid, Dec 24, 2007
  14. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:31:12 -0800,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> thanatoid <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi there,
    >>>
    >>>I finally got round to going to a link you recently posted
    >>>in your sig - female teacher cradle robbers.

    >>Ah yes, a link from www.Fark.com
    >>
    >>Fark.com, known for teacherXstudents, new born baby zoo
    >>animals. Photoshop contest, The odd news (why I read it)
    >>and hammering a poor reporter named Ric Romero (who refuses
    >>all comments) for state'g (no spell check) the obvious.
    >>
    >>It's not news is Fark :)

    > Now if only the real news papers in this country had
    > headlines like that, we'd really get the picture up front.

    I thought most "real newspapers" already HAD headlines like
    that! After all, nobody is ever going to write anything about
    Mr. Diebold and his machines... :)

    thanatoid, Dec 24, 2007
  15. thanatoid

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    > "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote in
    >
    > <SNIP>
    >
    > For that post, in grade school, they would give you "tries".
    > Cheers and bye.

    You are the man *Thanatoid*. Yes you are the man, and you are now *Thanatoid
    Remeo the Magazine Lover*. <g>

    There are no *cheers* for you only *jeers*, and you should cry.
    Mr. Arnold, Dec 24, 2007
  16. thanatoid

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "thanatoid Romeo the Magazine Lover" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9A1082691A588thanexit@66.250.146.158...

    <snipped and correction Romeo >

    *Thanatoid Romeo the Magazine Lover*, you are the man. <g>
    Mr. Arnold, Dec 24, 2007
  17. thanatoid

    Plato Guest

    thanatoid wrote:

    > Aside from the obviously titillating theme of the subject - I
    > don't know your sex but it was my (and I am quite sure is every
    > teenage boy's) fantasy to be seduced by a beautiful teacher (and
    > one of the women in your link WAS really a beauty), I am writing

    Try getting out more and spend less time in the Internet.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Dec 27, 2007
  18. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Plato <|@|.|> wrote in

    > thanatoid wrote:
    >>
    >> Aside from the obviously titillating theme of the subject
    >> - I don't know your sex but it was my (and I am quite sure
    >> is every teenage boy's) fantasy to be seduced by a
    >> beautiful teacher (and one of the women in your link WAS
    >> really a beauty), I am writing

    > Try getting out more and spend less time in the Internet.

    The /only/ reason I spend all my waking time eating, shitting,
    or sitting in front of idiot box #2 is because I have no other
    options. OK?

    --
    The only cure for stupidity is death.
    The only cure for brilliance is death.
    The only cure for love is death.
    The only cure for hate is death.
    Indifference needs no cure.
    The only cure for life is death.
    {© 2007 thanatoid}
    thanatoid, Dec 27, 2007
  19. thanatoid

    Phat Sam Guest

    On 27 Dec 2007 00:01:01 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:

    >thanatoid wrote:
    >>
    >> Aside from the obviously titillating theme of the subject - I
    >> don't know your sex but it was my (and I am quite sure is every
    >> teenage boy's) fantasy to be seduced by a beautiful teacher (and
    >> one of the women in your link WAS really a beauty), I am writing

    >Try getting out more and spend less time in the Internet.

    Maybe I was the only kid who wanted to slip some of my teachers
    hands/feet/head/neck/etc. in piece by piece into one of those Juicer
    machines and turn them into nice healthy juice.....
    Phat Sam, Dec 27, 2007