    in TOMORROW LAND..., I got "Space Station X1"

    If anyone got something different, I'm curious as to what it is.

    dick

    Dick Sidbury, May 18, 2004

  2. I had the same ones.

    SpiderManHouston, May 19, 2004

  3. SpiderManHouston wrote:

    > I had the same ones.
    >

    >>In ON THE FRONT LINES, I got "Fall Out, Fall In"
    >>In CHRONOLOGICAL DONALD, I got "Donald's Vacation"
    >>In MICKEY MOUSE IN LC V2, I got "Fantasia" and
    >>in TOMORROW LAND..., I got "Space Station X1"

    Seeing as they're the ones pictured on the back tin cover, seems logical.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, May 19, 2004
  4. On Tue, 18 May 2004, Dick Sidbury wrote:

    > Seriously they all have "collectible" lithographs and booklets plus
    > certs of authenticity. I'm curious as to whether all the lithographs
    > are the same.
    >
    > In ON THE FRONT LINES, I got "Fall Out, Fall In"
    > In CHRONOLOGICAL DONALD, I got "Donald's Vacation"
    > In MICKEY MOUSE IN LC V2, I got "Fantasia" and
    > in TOMORROW LAND..., I got "Space Station X1"
    >
    > If anyone got something different, I'm curious as to what it is.

    Those are the same as the image on the back covers of the tins, so I doubt
    there's any variation from disc to disc.

    swac
    So how's that Tomorrowland DVD? I'm curious, but not enough to buy without
    foreknowledge.

    Stephen Cooke, May 19, 2004
  5. Dick Sidbury

    Bill Coleman Guest

    Hey, going a little off-topic, can anyone remember the website that
    used to be around about all sorts of inventions and preductions that did not
    work out?

    I remember finding it back in the my neophyte days on the internet, back
    when my ISP was AOL, so maybe it was not a regular internet site but
    internal to them.

    Bill Coleman

    ==================================

    Bill Coleman, May 19, 2004

    Derek Janssen, May 19, 2004
  7. On Wed, 19 May 2004, Derek Janssen wrote:

    > Stephen Cooke wrote:
    >
    > > So how's that Tomorrowland DVD? I'm curious, but not enough to buy without
    > > foreknowledge.

    > Although most of the episodes are outdated lab-guy speculation about
    > Stuff We Already Know (Man may someday take a ship all the way to the
    > moon before 1985!) the episodes are worth renting *alone* for the
    > Avery-esque "Toot, Whistle, Plunk & Boom"-era Ward Kimball cartoons at
    > the beginning of the episodes to explain the science concepts--

    More Kimball = good news.

    Speaking of which, is a letterboxed Toot, Whistle etc. available anywhere?
    Was one included on the Fantasia box?

    > "Life on Mars?" was unheralded genius. :)

    Yeah, Bowie always was ahead of his time. :)

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, May 19, 2004
  8. Stephen Cooke wrote:

    >>>So how's that Tomorrowland DVD? I'm curious, but not enough to buy without
    >>>foreknowledge.

    >>Although most of the episodes are outdated lab-guy speculation about
    >>Stuff We Already Know (Man may someday take a ship all the way to the
    >>moon before 1985!) the episodes are worth renting *alone* for the
    >>Avery-esque "Toot, Whistle, Plunk & Boom"-era Ward Kimball cartoons at
    >>the beginning of the episodes to explain the science concepts--

    > More Kimball = good news.
    >
    > Speaking of which, is a letterboxed Toot, Whistle etc. available anywhere?
    > Was one included on the Fantasia box?

    Bonus extra on "Fantasia 2000", along with the "Melody" short (the
    "prequel" to which TWP&B was the second short, and which ain't even in
    its league)--
    Better hurry, though, F2K's already been moratoried.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, May 20, 2004