    Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
    want a hand email me at techemail.com.
    Me being my nick of course.

    Bret, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Bret

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Bret wrote:
    > Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
    > want a hand email me at techemail.com.
    > Me being my nick of course.

    Thanks Bret,

    I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys). I'll let
    you know if I need your help, much appreciated.

    I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.

    http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html

    The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.

    Cheers mate,
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Bret

    steve Guest

    ~misfit~ allegedly said:

    > Bret wrote:
    >> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
    >> want a hand email me at techemail.com.
    >> Me being my nick of course.

    > Thanks Bret,
    >
    > I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys). I'll let
    > you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
    >
    > I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
    >
    > http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
    >
    > The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.
    >
    > Cheers mate,
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    4-5 more days and I should be on 25,000 WUs.

    24866 today......with some not yet sent.

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve Withers

    steve, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Bret

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:16:21 +1300, "~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com>
    wrote:

    >Bret wrote:
    >> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
    >> want a hand email me at techemail.com.
    >> Me being my nick of course.

    >Thanks Bret,
    >
    >I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys). I'll let
    >you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
    >
    >I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
    >
    >http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
    >
    >The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.
    >
    >Cheers mate,

    I'll try for that one too Misfit :)

    Bret, Nov 28, 2003
  5. Bret

    Malcolm Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:16:21 +1300, ~misfit~ <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote:

    <snip>

    > Thanks Bret,
    >
    > I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys). I'll
    > let
    > you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
    >
    > I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
    >
    > http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
    >
    > The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.
    >
    > Cheers mate,
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Hey ~misfit~
    You are on this one though... :)

    http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/domain_users_803.html

    Cheers
    Malcolm

    Malcolm, Nov 28, 2003
  6. Bret

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Malcolm wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:16:21 +1300, ~misfit~ <~misfit~@his_desk.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> Thanks Bret,
    >>
    >> I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys).
    >> I'll let
    >> you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
    >>
    >> I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
    >>
    >> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
    >>
    >> The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two
    >> ago.
    >>
    >> Cheers mate,
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~
    >>

    > Hey ~misfit~
    > You are on this one though... :)
    >
    > http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/domain_users_803.html

    Cool. What exactly is that one? :)
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 28, 2003
  7. Bret

    ~misfit~ Guest

    steve wrote:
    > ~misfit~ allegedly said:
    >
    >> Bret wrote:
    >>> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if
    >>> you want a hand email me at techemail.com.
    >>> Me being my nick of course.

    >> Thanks Bret,
    >>
    >> I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys).
    >> I'll let you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
    >>
    >> I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
    >>
    >> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
    >>
    >> The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two
    >> ago.
    >>
    >> Cheers mate,
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~

    > 4-5 more days and I should be on 25,000 WUs.
    >
    > 24866 today......with some not yet sent.

    Congratulations. An excellent effort.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 28, 2003
  8. Bret

    Malcolm Guest

    Malcolm, Nov 28, 2003
  9. Bret

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ~misfit~, Nov 28, 2003
  10. Bret

    steve Guest

    Bret allegedly said:

    > Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
    > want a hand email me at techemail.com.
    > Me being my nick of course.

    Well done. :)

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve Withers

    steve, Nov 29, 2003
  11. Bret

    T.N.O. Guest

    Bret wrote:
    >>I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
    >>http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
    >>The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.

    > I'll try for that one too Misfit :)

    It's a moving target... you'll have to make it to like 950 to stay there
    for a while.

    T.N.O., Nov 29, 2003
  12. Bret

    Bret Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:23:25 +1300, steve <> wrote:

    >Bret allegedly said:
    >
    >> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
    >> want a hand email me at techemail.com.
    >> Me being my nick of course.

    >Well done. :)

    Thanks Steve.

    Bret, Nov 29, 2003
  13. Bret

    ~misfit~ Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:
    > Bret wrote:
    >>> I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
    >>> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
    >>> The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two
    >>> ago.

    >> I'll try for that one too Misfit :)

    > It's a moving target... you'll have to make it to like 950 to stay
    > there for a while.

    Surely you mean 1050?
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 30, 2003
  14. Bret

    Bret Guest

    On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 00:08:30 +1300, "~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com>
    wrote:

    >T.N.O. wrote:

    >>> I'll try for that one too Misfit :)

    >> It's a moving target... you'll have to make it to like 950 to stay
    >> there for a while.

    >Surely you mean 1050?

    I've made it onto that list now.

    Bret, Nov 30, 2003
  15. Bret

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Bret wrote:
    > On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 00:08:30 +1300, "~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> T.N.O. wrote:

    >>> It's a moving target... you'll have to make it to like 950 to stay
    >>> there for a while.

    >> Surely you mean 1050?

    > I've made it onto that list now.

    I saw that. Congrats.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 30, 2003
  16. Bret

    T.N.O. Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    >>>I'll try for that one too Misfit :)

    >>It's a moving target... you'll have to make it to like 950 to stay
    >>there for a while.

    > Surely you mean 1050?

    yeah, thats what I meant. :)

    T.N.O., Dec 1, 2003