    Suenet Guest

    What do you do to support yourself? I see you posting in here 24/7 and was
    just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    Suenet, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Suenet

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:28:53 -0400, in
    <>
    Suenet scrawled:

    >What do you do to support yourself?

    I use legs, myself.

    > I see you posting in here 24/7

    No you don't.

    >and was just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    You know what curiosity did...

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Suenet

    Boomer Guest

    Suenet said:

    > What do you do to support yourself? I see you posting in here 24/7
    > and was just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    How do you pay a computer?

    --
    ;o)

    Boomer, Aug 24, 2003
  4. On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:28:53 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Suenet in message

    > What do you do to support yourself? I see you posting in here 24/7 and was
    > just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    He doesn't have to earn a living. He's a cyborg. Doesn't eat, drink, sleep,
    or need shelter. Able to run 65mph and leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    He's not stronger than a buffalo, however. Merely smells like one.. :)
    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2002

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 24, 2003
  5. Suenet

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:28:53 -0400, in
    > <>
    > Suenet scrawled:
    >
    >> What do you do to support yourself?

    > I use legs, myself.
    >
    >> I see you posting in here 24/7

    > No you don't.
    >
    >> and was just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    > You know what curiosity did...

    You kill cats ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 24, 2003
  6. Suenet

    Plato Guest

    Suenet wrote:

    > What do you do to support yourself? I see you posting in here 24/7 and was
    > just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    Mike lives off a Section 8 ie: the US govt. pays him $1,200/month for
    apt. rent and $600/month for utilities and $300/week in food stamps. For
    each kid he claims to have the US Govt. pays him an additional
    $250/month/kid.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 24, 2003
  7. Suenet

    Kraftee Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    > ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike°
    > continued:
    >
    >> On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:28:53 -0400, in
    >> <>
    >> Suenet scrawled:
    >>
    >>> What do you do to support yourself?

    >> I use legs, myself.
    >>
    >>> I see you posting in here 24/7

    >> No you don't.
    >>
    >>> and was just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    >> You know what curiosity did...

    > You kill cats ?

    How mauch does he charge??? *eg*

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....

    Kraftee, Aug 24, 2003
  8. Suenet

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Kraftee continued:

    >>> I use legs, myself.

    >>> No you don't.

    >>> You know what curiosity did...

    >> You kill cats ?

    > How mauch does he charge??? *eg*

    Nothing - he collects the whiskers and chops them up and sells them to
    spouse-murderers.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 24, 2003
  9. Suenet

    BasketCase Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >
    > > On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:28:53 -0400, in
    > > <>
    > > Suenet scrawled:
    > >
    > >> What do you do to support yourself?

    > > I use legs, myself.
    > >
    > >> I see you posting in here 24/7

    > > No you don't.
    > >
    > >> and was just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    > > You know what curiosity did...

    > You kill cats ?

    ROFLMAO

    ---

    BasketCase, Aug 25, 2003
  10. Suenet

    Suenet Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:35:54 +0000, Boomer wrote:

    > Suenet said:
    >
    >> What do you do to support yourself? I see you posting in here 24/7
    >> and was just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    > How do you pay a computer?

    Mike is a computer ? Well that would explain things.

    Suenet, Aug 25, 2003
  11. Suenet

    Suenet Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:43:43 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:28:53 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    > at the following statement by Suenet in message
    >
    >> What do you do to support yourself? I see you posting in here 24/7 and was
    >> just curious as to how you find time to earn a living.

    > He doesn't have to earn a living. He's a cyborg. Doesn't eat, drink, sleep,
    > or need shelter. Able to run 65mph and leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    > He's not stronger than a buffalo, however. Merely smells like one.. :)

    That's what I'm learning. No human could stay glued to his or her PC like
    Mike does.

    Suenet, Aug 25, 2003