Hey Microsoft, hire some MCSD's!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Eric Kassan MCSD, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. About a month ago when I got my MCAD, it took about two
    weeks for the MCP store (which isn't run my Microsoft,
    it's run by ecompanystore.com) to get the updated data.
    After getting my MCSD this past week, I called to see if
    it could be speeded up (perhaps by faxing in my
    transcript). They said they were implementing a new
    system this Monday (8/4) and afterwards, they should be in
    sync or maybe one day behind the Microsoft MCP site.

    use the MVP
    >eStore, as it thinks my MCP ID is not valid.
    >
    >Microsoft, can you not publish the MCP IDs between

    databases? .NET,
    >XML, SQL ... why are we taking the certifications if even

    you are not
    >practicing the advise within it?
    >
    >All the MCP sites requiring ID should have known about me

    before even

    Eric Kassan MCSD, Aug 2, 2003