    el mho johns

    yes i know they are rubbish---but what the hell , if thats your name---well
    you can not polish a faeces
    Budweiser, May 31, 2006

  2. Budweiser

    SgtMinor Guest

    Budweiser wrote:

    > found some anagrams of your nik
    > eh john mols
    > eh johns mol
    > eh mol johns
    > eh mols john
    > el jo shh mon
    > el jo shh nom
    > el john mhos
    > el john ohms
    > el john sh mo
    > el john sh om
    > el john shmo
    > el johns mho
    > el johns ohm
    > el mho johns
    >

    > yes i know they are rubbish---but what the hell , if thats your name---well
    > you can not polish a faeces

    Budweiser = I used brew

    Have fun: http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/

    --
    Grim snot
    SgtMinor, May 31, 2006

  3. Budweiser

    Budweiser Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > Budweiser wrote:
    >
    >> found some anagrams of your nik
    >> eh john mols
    >> eh johns mol
    >> eh mol johns
    >> eh mols john
    >> el jo shh mon
    >> el jo shh nom
    >> el john mhos
    >> el john ohms
    >> el john sh mo
    >> el john sh om
    >> el john shmo
    >> el johns mho
    >> el johns ohm
    >> el mho johns
    >>

    >> yes i know they are rubbish---but what the hell , if thats your
    >> name---well you can not polish a faeces

    > Budweiser = I used brew
    >
    > Have fun: http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/
    >
    > --
    > Grim snot

    Think you kind of missed the point i was making SgtMinor --- intended it to
    read that way,along with the bad anagrams.
    Budweiser, May 31, 2006
  4. Budweiser

    John Holmes Guest

    Budweiser blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > found some anagrams of your nik
    > eh john mols
    > eh johns mol
    > eh mol johns
    > eh mols john
    > el jo shh mon
    > el jo shh nom
    > el john mhos
    > el john ohms
    > el john sh mo
    > el john sh om
    > el john shmo
    > el johns mho
    > el johns ohm
    > el mho johns
    >

    > yes i know they are rubbish---but what the hell , if thats your
    > name---well you can not polish a faeces

    Thanks to SgtMinor.

    BED WEIR US
    BED WIRE US
    BED WE URIS
    BUDWEISER
    BURWEED IS
    BREWED I US
    DWEEB URIS
    BEDEW URIS
    BRIDE WE US
    BIDER WE US
    BRUISED WE
    BURIED SEW
    BRED WEI US
    BRED WE I US
    BUSED WEIR
    BUSED WIRE
    BID EWER US
    BID WERE US
    BID RE WE US
    BID SUER WE
    BID RUES WE
    BID USER WE
    BID SURE WE
    BID RUSE WE
    BID RUE SEW
    BID URE SEW
    DRIB EWE US
    DRIB WEE US
    DRIB USE WE
    DRIB SUE WE
    BIRD EWE US
    BIRD WEE US
    BIRD USE WE
    BIRD SUE WE
    BIDS RUE WE
    BIDS URE WE
    DIBS RUE WE
    DIBS URE WE
    DRUB EWES I
    DRUB EWE IS
    DRUB WEE IS
    DRUB SIE WE
    DRUB SEI WE
    BSD WEI RUE
    BSD WEI URE
    BSD RUE WE I
    BSD URE WE I
    BUDS EWER I
    BUDS WERE I
    BUDS IRE WE
    BUDS WEI RE
    BUDS RE WE I
    DUBS EWER I
    DUBS WERE I
    DUBS IRE WE
    DUBS WEI RE
    DUBS RE WE I
    DUB SEWER I
    DUB EWER IS
    DUB WERE IS
    DUB EWE SIR
    DUB WEE SIR
    DUB IRE SEW
    DUB IRES WE
    DUB SIRE WE
    DUB RISE WE
    DUB WEIS RE
    DUB WISE RE
    DUB RE SEW I
    DUB RE WE IS
    BUD SEWER I
    BUD EWER IS
    BUD WERE IS
    BUD EWE SIR
    BUD WEE SIR
    BUD IRE SEW
    BUD IRES WE
    BUD SIRE WE
    BUD RISE WE
    BUD WEIS RE
    BUD WISE RE
    BUD RE SEW I
    BUD RE WE IS
    BE WIDER US
    BE WEIRD US
    BE WIRED US
    BE DREW I US
    BE WED URIS
    BE DEW URIS
    BE RID WE US
    BE DR WEI US
    BE DR WE I US
    BE SURD WEI
    BE SURD WE I
    WEBER ID US
    BRIE WED US
    BRIE DEW US
    BIER WED US
    BIER DEW US
    BRUISE WED
    BRUISE DEW
    BUSIER WED
    BUSIER DEW
    RUBIES WED
    RUBIES DEW
    BURIES WED
    BURIES DEW
    REB WIDE US
    REB WED I US
    REB DEW I US
    REB ID WE US
    BURSE WIDE
    BURSE WED I
    BURSE DEW I
    BURSE ID WE
    REUBS WIDE
    REUBS WED I
    REUBS DEW I
    REUBS ID WE
    REBUS WIDE
    REBUS WED I
    REBUS DEW I
    REBUS ID WE
    RUBES WIDE
    RUBES WED I
    RUBES DEW I
    RUBES ID WE
    BREWS DIEU
    BREWS DUE I
    RUBE WIDES
    RUBE WISED
    RUBE DEWS I
    RUBE WEDS I
    RUBE WED IS
    RUBE DEW IS
    RUBE ID SEW
    RUBE DIS WE
    RUBE SID WE
    REUB WIDES
    REUB WISED
    REUB DEWS I
    REUB WEDS I
    REUB WED IS
    REUB DEW IS
    REUB ID SEW
    REUB DIS WE
    REUB SID WE
    BREW DE I US
    BREW DIE US
    BREW SUED I
    BREW DUES I
    BREW USED I
    BREW DEUS I
    BREW DUE IS
    BREW ID USE
    BREW ID SUE
    WEBS RUDE I
    WEBS ID RUE
    WEBS ID URE
    WEB DE URIS
    WEB REID US
    WEB DIRE US
    WEB RIDE US
    WEB RED I US
    WEB SURED I
    WEB RUDE IS
    WEB DUE SIR
    WEB ID RE US
    WEB ID SUER
    WEB ID RUES
    WEB ID USER
    WEB ID SURE
    WEB ID RUSE
    WEB RID USE
    WEB RID SUE
    WEB DIS RUE
    WEB DIS URE
    WEB SID RUE
    WEB SID URE
    WEB DR USE I
    WEB DR SUE I
    RIB DE WE US
    RIB WEED US
    RIB SUED WE
    RIB DUES WE
    RIB USED WE
    RIB DEUS WE
    RIB DUE SEW
    RIB WED USE
    RIB WED SUE
    RIB DEW USE
    RIB DEW SUE
    RIBS DUE WE
    SIB RUDE WE
    SIB WED RUE
    SIB WED URE
    SIB DEW RUE
    SIB DEW URE
    BIS RUDE WE
    BIS WED RUE
    BIS WED URE
    BIS DEW RUE
    BIS DEW URE
    SUBI RED WE
    SUBI WED RE
    SUBI DEW RE
    SUBI DR EWE
    SUBI DR WEE
    RUBS DE WEI
    RUBS DE WE I
    RUBS WEED I
    RUBS DIE WE
    RUBS ID EWE
    RUBS ID WEE
    RUB DE WEIS
    RUB DE WISE
    RUB DE SEW I
    RUB DE WE IS
    RUB SWEDE I
    RUB WEEDS I
    RUB SEWED I
    RUB WEED IS
    RUB DIE SEW
    RUB SIDE WE
    RUB DIES WE
    RUB IDES WE
    RUB DES WEI
    RUB DES WE I
    RUB WED SIE
    RUB WED SEI
    RUB DEW SIE
    RUB DEW SEI
    RUB ID EWES
    RUB DIS EWE
    RUB DIS WEE
    RUB SID EWE
    RUB SID WEE
    BUS DE WEIR
    BUS DE WIRE
    BUS WEIDER
    BUS DEWIER
    BUS REID WE
    BUS DIRE WE
    BUS RIDE WE
    BUS WIDE RE
    BUS RED WEI
    BUS RED WE I
    BUS WED IRE
    BUS WED RE I
    BUS DEW IRE
    BUS DEW RE I
    BUS ID EWER
    BUS ID WERE
    BUS ID RE WE
    BUS RID EWE
    BUS RID WEE
    BUS DR EWE I
    BUS DR WEE I
    SUB DE WEIR
    SUB DE WIRE
    SUB WEIDER
    SUB DEWIER
    SUB REID WE
    SUB DIRE WE
    SUB RIDE WE
    SUB WIDE RE
    SUB RED WEI
    SUB RED WE I
    SUB WED IRE
    SUB WED RE I
    SUB DEW IRE
    SUB DEW RE I
    SUB ID EWER
    SUB ID WERE
    SUB ID RE WE
    SUB RID EWE
    SUB RID WEE
    SUB DR EWE I
    SUB DR WEE I

    --
    Your mother was a glutinous fiend who was so ugly her fellow villagers
    had to keep her on the Oprah show.
    John Holmes, May 31, 2006
  5. Budweiser

    Guest

    , May 31, 2006
  6. Budweiser

    John Holmes Guest

    blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    LOL, paste your nick into that site.

    --
    Your mother was a malicious road sweeper who liked to exchange kicks and
    punches in the Red Light District of Amsterdam.
    John Holmes, May 31, 2006
  7. Budweiser

    SgtMinor Guest

    wrote:
    > John Holmes <> wrote:
    >
    > |>Thanks to SgtMinor.
    >
    > You mean Mig Snort?

    Didn't you like the one I came up with myself?
    SgtMinor, May 31, 2006
  8. Budweiser

    Guest

    SgtMinor <> wrote:

    |> wrote:

    |>> You mean Mig Snort?
    |>>

    |>Didn't you like the one I came up with myself?

    Grim snot, I see you being a US military man and the word Mig more
    ironic :)

    --
    http://jesuspan.com/
    , May 31, 2006
  9. Budweiser

    SgtMinor Guest

    wrote:
    > SgtMinor <> wrote:

    > |>Didn't you like the one I came up with myself?
    >
    > Grim snot, I see you being a US military man and the word Mig more
    > ironic :)

    No, I was never a member of the US military.
    SgtMinor, May 31, 2006
  10. Budweiser

    Guest

    SgtMinor <> wrote:

    |> wrote:

    |>> Grim snot, I see you being a US military man and the word Mig more
    |>> ironic :)
    |>>

    |>No, I was never a member of the US military.

    Me misunderstand? not possible...

    Grim snot it is :)

    --
    http://jesuspan.com/