    opinion...havent heard of complaints and my camera is awsome
    considering the price i paid...anyone help?

    dave
    Dave, Mar 18, 2008

  2. Dave

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Dave wrote:

    > i just bought a digital camera and car amp from 8888888888
    > ..Its a good site, great shipping but i need someone elses
    > opinion...havent heard of complaints and my camera is awsome
    > considering the price i paid...anyone help?
    >
    > dave

    ? You don't seem to be asking for an opinion as you said you have
    bought the camera and you are happy, so the only thing remaining seems
    to be a plug for the site.

    --
    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Mar 18, 2008

  3. Paul Heslop wrote:

    > Dave wrote:
    >>
    >> i just bought a digital camera and car amp from 8888888888 ..Its a good
    >> site, great shipping but i need someone elses opinion...havent heard of
    >> complaints and my camera is awsome considering the price i paid...anyone
    >> help?
    >>
    >> dave

    > ? You don't seem to be asking for an opinion as you said you have bought
    > the camera and you are happy, so the only thing remaining seems to be a
    > plug for the site.

    ....and doesn't mention WHAT camera, and is posting from Google Groups.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 18, 2008
  4. Dave

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >
    > > Dave wrote:
    > >>
    > >> i just bought a digital camera and car amp from 8888888888 ..Its a good
    > >> site, great shipping but i need someone elses opinion...havent heard of
    > >> complaints and my camera is awsome considering the price i paid...anyone
    > >> help?
    > >>
    > >> dave

    > > ? You don't seem to be asking for an opinion as you said you have bought
    > > the camera and you are happy, so the only thing remaining seems to be a
    > > plug for the site.

    > ...and doesn't mention WHAT camera, and is posting from Google Groups.
    >
    > --
    > Blinky
    > Killing all posts from Google Groups
    > The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
    > Blinky: http://blinkynet.net

    so many wrongs :O)

    Paul Heslop, Mar 18, 2008
  5. Dave

    Phat Sam Guest

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:23:47 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    >Dave wrote:
    >>
    >> i just bought a digital camera and car amp from 8888888888
    >> ..Its a good site, great shipping but i need someone elses
    >> opinion...havent heard of complaints and my camera is awsome
    >> considering the price i paid...anyone help?
    >>
    >> dave

    >? You don't seem to be asking for an opinion as you said you have
    >bought the camera and you are happy, so the only thing remaining seems
    >to be a plug for the site.

    For the record, they suck.... I bought some of their Porche's on their
    10 Porche's for $10 Friday Specials... Never came in... Still
    waiting, and that was in Febuary of 1954.... It's still out of
    stock....
    Phat Sam, Mar 18, 2008
  6. Dave

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Phat Sam wrote:

    > On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:23:47 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Dave wrote:
    > >>
    > >> i just bought a digital camera and car amp from 8888888888
    > >> ..Its a good site, great shipping but i need someone elses
    > >> opinion...havent heard of complaints and my camera is awsome
    > >> considering the price i paid...anyone help?
    > >>
    > >> dave

    > >? You don't seem to be asking for an opinion as you said you have
    > >bought the camera and you are happy, so the only thing remaining seems
    > >to be a plug for the site.

    > For the record, they suck.... I bought some of their Porche's on their
    > 10 Porche's for $10 Friday Specials... Never came in... Still
    > waiting, and that was in Febuary of 1954.... It's still out of
    > stock....

    :O)
    Paul Heslop, Mar 18, 2008