    i am bored sitting here all day and i was stuck in school all day because of
    the bad weather. So i really need someone who i could chat with thru outlook
    exprees k bye.

    Akhil, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Akhil

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    scribbled:

    >i am bored sitting here all day and i was stuck in school all day

    Perhaps u (sic) should spend a little more time on the lessons.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Akhil

    Harrison Guest

    wrote:

    >Hello guys well did u guys listen to my promblem well it is that i want to
    >gain more memory and i want my computer to work fast could u help me ladies
    >and gents?

    Your promblem is that your posts are barely sensible.
    You have failed to give any information about your computer, the
    operating system, or the programs you are attempting to speed up.

    >Promblem 2: Could some one tell me who likes to chat i mean whos always
    >online and i could talk with them?

    There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,
    Hawk, Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They
    will chat with you for hours and hours!
    Just don't go over their heads too much.

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Akhil

    trout Guest

    Harrison wrote:

    > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    > wrote:

    <snip>

    >> Promblem 2: Could some one tell me who likes to chat i mean whos
    >> always online and i could talk with them?

    > There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,
    > Hawk, Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They
    > will chat with you for hours and hours!
    > Just don't go over their heads too much.

    A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the hell's a
    guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that isn't here?

    trout, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Akhil

    SgtMinor Guest

    trout wrote:

    > Harrison wrote:
    >
    > > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    > > wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    > >> Promblem 2: Could some one tell me who likes to chat i mean whos
    > >> always online and i could talk with them?

    > > There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,
    > > Hawk, Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They
    > > will chat with you for hours and hours!
    > > Just don't go over their heads too much.

    > A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    > But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    > opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    > dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the hell's a
    > guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that isn't here?

    You might have made that list had you been a little bit more jovial and
    light-hearted.

    --
    "All thoughts uttered on land go over a fish's head"

    SgtMinor, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Akhil

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:37:12 -0500, in
    <>
    Harrison scrawled:

    >On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hello guys well did u guys listen to my promblem well it is that i want to
    >>gain more memory and i want my computer to work fast could u help me ladies
    >>and gents?

    >Your promblem is that your posts are barely sensible.
    >You have failed to give any information about your computer, the
    >operating system, or the programs you are attempting to speed up.
    >
    >>Promblem 2: Could some one tell me who likes to chat i mean whos always
    >>online and i could talk with them?

    >There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,
    >Hawk, Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They
    >will chat with you for hours and hours!
    >Just don't go over their heads too much.

    You really are reduced to dredging the barrel, aren't you? Pathetic.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  7. Akhil

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, trout wrote:

    >Harrison wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    >> wrote:

    ><snip>
    >
    >>> Promblem 2: Could some one tell me who likes to chat i mean whos
    >>> always online and i could talk with them?

    <snipped the Thief's cretinisms>

    > A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    >But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    >opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    >dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the hell's a
    >guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that isn't here?
    >--

    If you recognise that he's a shitbag, which you do, then you're on the Good List
    - whether Harrison the Liar/Thief/Coward puts you in it or not.

    "They're at least, for the most part, people worth talking to, unlike Harrison
    the Slug."

    -- Blair Houghton

    Mara, Jan 17, 2004
  8. Harrison wrote:

    > There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,

    Do not taunt happy fun friends.

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 17, 2004
  9. Akhil

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:42:21 GMT, -= Hawk =- <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    >scribbled:
    >
    >>i am bored sitting here all day and i was stuck in school all day

    >Perhaps u (sic) should spend a little more time on the lessons.

    You should be nice to Akhil. He is Sympatico's tier 2 support.

    Shel-hed, Jan 17, 2004
  10. Akhil

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 03:54:30 GMT, -= Hawk =- <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, "trout" <> scribbled:
    >

    >> A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    >>But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    >>opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    >>dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the hell's a
    >>guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that isn't here?

    >Hey, I'm number 2!!!!

    You're the one on the left-
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page352.html
    Nice beanie. <smirk>
    Trout is the one in the jug.

    Shel-hed, Jan 17, 2004
  11. Akhil

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, trout pecked at a keyboard in panic:

    > the ethical grounding of a
    > dung-rolling beetle

    Hey! Don't insult dung beetles. They're useful. They keep flies under
    control, work hard to keep their little babies warm in burrows, and
    fertilise plants. Now you should have said "all the morality of a dog
    caught short on a cricket pitch and the personality of a Michael Jackson".

    --
    B.Al.Zeebub
    Registered Linux User #339345

    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 17, 2004

    Here kid knock yourself out http://www.pchelplive.com/

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  13. Harrison wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    > wrote:

    > There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,
    > Hawk, Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They
    > will chat with you for hours and hours!
    > Just don't go over their heads too much.

    Harrison before I read the rest of this thread do you have asbestos shorts?
    I'm those guys are going to give you some heat. <G>

    Trai"

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  14. Akhil

    Sano Guest

    Shel-hed <> spluttered in

    > On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 03:54:30 GMT, -= Hawk =-
    > <> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, "trout" <>
    >>scribbled:
    >>

    >>> A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    >>>But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    >>>opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    >>>dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the
    >>>hell's a guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that
    >>>isn't here?

    >>Hey, I'm number 2!!!!

    > You're the one on the left-
    > http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page352.html
    > Nice beanie. <smirk>
    > Trout is the one in the jug.

    Nice to see you're listening to George. ;)

    Art still *makes* the weekends though. <G>

    --
    "The true man wants two things: danger and play.
    For that reason he wants woman, as the most

    Sano, Jan 17, 2004
  15. It was on Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:

    > Harrison wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    >> wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> Promblem 2: Could some one tell me who likes to chat i mean whos always
    >>> online and i could talk with them?

    <snip the Arse-ington's shit, as if I care what he ejaculates>

    > A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    > But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an opportunity
    > to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a dung-rolling beetle
    > (without all the personality); so what the hell's a guy got to do to get
    > on a list, around this place that isn't here?

    You're on the Good Guys[tm] lits!

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    Using linux @ home since 1998

    William Poaster, Jan 17, 2004
  16. It was on Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:03:41 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that °Mike° wrote:

    > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, in
    > <bua96n$fj90q$-berlin.de>
    > trout scrawled:
    >
    >>Harrison wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    >>> wrote:

    >><snip>

    >>> There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike, Hawk,
    >>> Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They will chat
    >>> with you for hours and hours! Just don't go over their heads too much.

    >> A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    >>But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    >>opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    >>dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the hell's a
    >>guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that isn't here?

    > Perhaps you have to prove him wrong in some subject.

    But Theivington doesn't think he's ever wrong!

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    Using linux @ home since 1998

    William Poaster, Jan 17, 2004
  17. Akhil

    gangle Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" wrote
    > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, "trout" scribbled:
    >
    > >Harrison wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil"
    > >> wrote:

    > ><snip>

    > >> There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,
    > >> Hawk, Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They
    > >> will chat with you for hours and hours!
    > >> Just don't go over their heads too much.

    > > A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    > >But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    > >opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    > >dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the hell's a
    > >guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that isn't here?

    > Hey, I'm number 2!!!!

    Seems like you often land in the number 2.

    gangle, Jan 17, 2004
  18. Akhil

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:08:12 +0000, in
    <>
    William Poaster scrawled:

    >It was on Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:03:41 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, in
    >> <bua96n$fj90q$-berlin.de>
    >> trout scrawled:

    >>><snip>

    >>> A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    >>>But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    >>>opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    >>>dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the hell's a
    >>>guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that isn't here?

    >> Perhaps you have to prove him wrong in some subject.

    >But Theivington doesn't think he's ever wrong!

    That's the whole point; that's why he hates being challenged.

    --
    "Common sense is not so common."
    ~ Voltaire

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  19. Akhil

    Harrison Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:27:13 -0500, "Trai' La Trash"
    <> wrote:

    >Harrison wrote:
    >> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:05:16 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    >> wrote:

    >> There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,
    >> Hawk, Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They
    >> will chat with you for hours and hours!
    >> Just don't go over their heads too much.

    >Harrison before I read the rest of this thread do you have asbestos shorts?
    >I'm those guys are going to give you some heat. <G>
    >
    >Trai"

    Insignificant comments from insignificant 'eggs' do not bother me.
    Besides, a killfile is much better than asbestos shorts, and much more
    comfortable.

    -- Why do I call them eggs?
    Because the only time they got laid was by their mother.

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  20. Akhil

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 05:00:31 -0600, Sano <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Shel-hed <> spluttered in
    >

    >> You're the one on the left-
    >> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page352.html
    >> Nice beanie. <smirk>
    >> Trout is the one in the jug.

    >Nice to see you're listening to George. ;)
    >
    >Art still *makes* the weekends though. <G>

    Yuppers. I damn near fell on the floor when I heard he was coming back.
    He said that his back problems went away after losing 50 pounds. Weelll that sure
    puts a damper on my beer plans.

    Shel-hed, Jan 17, 2004