    http://urlsnip.com/761458

    Gratis is the #1 Trusted Offer Site! And Now they are offering Free Sony PSPS!
    So Get one while you can!

    Sarah Stewart, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Sarah Stewart

    Guest Guest

    Re: Hey Gang' This site is offering 100% FREE sony PSP's! Brand New and its absolutly legal' Their is NO CATCH! don't believe me? Read inside

    "Sarah Stewart" <> wrote in message
    > WOW! A new Freebie from Gratis, They are now offering free Sony PSP'S!
    > If you havn't seen one yet, they are amazing! gameboy? PFFFF!!! these
    > things are
    > great, they can play Mp3's, PSP Games, And even Movies! Hot damn that
    > sounds
    > pretty neat. Anyway I found this site that is giving them away for
    > FREE! 100%
    > Legally! It all boils down to internet advertising. Anyway If you
    > interested
    > Check out this Url:
    >
    > Just Copy and Paste This URL into your Browser
    >
    > http://urlsnip.com/761458
    >
    > Gratis is the #1 Trusted Offer Site! And Now they are offering Free
    > Sony PSPS!
    > So Get one while you can!

    What a lazy ass. You can't even bother to read the terms of use at
    URLsnip.com that has a link right under where you enter the URL you want
    to shorten (or, in your case, to hide the actual URL with the referral
    link). Read http://urlsnip.com/legal/.

    Next time, bozo, reads the terms & conditions for Gratis Network at
    (http://www.freeipods.com/Terms.aspx, section V.1.f). You are NOT
    allowed to spam your way to your own free iPod, Sony PSP, or whatever
    they offer!

    Spam reported to:
    (Gratis Network)

    Hopefully Gratis will kill this bozo's account and he will lose all the
    points, if any, he has accumulated so far.

    Guest, Apr 19, 2005

  3. Sarah Stewart

    Plato Guest

    Vanguard wrote:

    > What a lazy ass. You can't even bother to read the terms of use at
    > URLsnip.com that has a link right under where you enter the URL you want

    Those things seem more like email harvesters than anything else.

    Plato, Apr 21, 2005