Hey Freaks some news from Knut

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Knut Hinrichs, May 11, 2007.

  1. Off course a technical question could you find in this ad hoc texting.
    I have a table here, with three windows to the world and one big behind,
    where its raining. I like rain, course i don´t need to make drinks for the
    gras and flowers. I don´t like that i got only junk mail. There was a time,
    when i thought i was a very connected person, but in my xing profile i have
    only 2 contacts, including myselv. I need a little bit advise: What to do
    with the time in front of the computer. I am to lasy to put a audio book in,
    nor a movie. Preferring look at the television, where the channel changer is
    far a way. I have to say that i am bipolar. In German we call people like me
    "shizophren." I tryed everthing, like blogging at xanga, running a server
    with xoops, having a wiki. but noone seems to like recocnising me or leaving
    a comment. When i write to a newsgroop normaly no one will answer. I have
    the idea that i do something really wrong. I am born in 1969, spending the
    most time with gaming, studying, army, and bullshit. I a earning ten euro an
    hour about three hours a day in an office. I am glad the i have my rents of
    800 + 250 to live with that.

    Has anyone great or small ideas what to do with a life like the above? There
    is a lot of information missing, i know, but a little bit advice would be
    good for me i think. Any idea like what to read, what to play, what to see,
    where to live or what to work, hobbies or other would be very appriciating
    by me, Knut Hinrichs.

    Okay lets send it out. I have to take a half rrisperdal.

    Knut Hinrichs, May 11, 2007

  2. Knut Hinrichs

    Robb Guest

    Knut Hinrichs wrote:

    *sniff* "smells like troll"

    >I need a little bit advise: What to do with the time in front of the computer.

    Download stuff Knut. Throw it away, rinse/repeat.

    >I am to lasy to put a audio book in, nor a movie. Preferring look at the television
    >where the channel changer is far a way.

    I change channels with a BB gun, remotes don't last very long, but they don't
    migrate to strange places anymore.

    >When i write to a newsgroop normaly no one will answer.

    Got one!

    >I have the idea that i do something really wrong. I am born in 1969, spending the
    >most time with gaming, studying, army, and bullshit. I a earning ten euro an
    >hour about three hours a day in an office. I am glad the i have my rents of
    >800 + 250 to live with that.

    You're pretty good at creative accounting, squeezing 1050 from 600 is a
    mean feat.

    Aim high, try this: http://www.artakiane.com/home.htm

    --
    Robb | "just one of the hey freaks"