HEY DARKMATTER

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by SEVEN SEVILLE, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. WHERE'S MY FUCKING GLEN HOUSTON TAPE?
    SEVEN SEVILLE, Mar 6, 2004

  2. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:26:17 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE <> Gave
    us:

    >WHERE'S MY FUCKING GLEN HOUSTON TAPE?

    You're a fucking idiot!
    DarkMatter, Mar 6, 2004

  3. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Bexley Guest

    Forget the Tape, man -- Duckmatter is still looking for Weapons Of Mass
    Destruction!

    Cheers!

    --Bex.
    "Can I have some Freedom Fries with that?"

    Bexley, Mar 7, 2004
  4. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:21:53 -0500, "Bexley"
    <> Gave us:

    >Forget the Tape, man -- Duckmatter is still looking for Weapons Of Mass
    >Destruction!

    Mass retard destruction from Usenet.
    DarkMatter, Mar 7, 2004