  1. OKAY!!!!

    We get the point. You despise darky.

    Now won't you leave this subject alone already, please? - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, May 18, 2004

  2. LASERandDVDfan

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 18 May 2004 06:01:49 GMT, (LASERandDVDfan)
    Gave us:

    >OKAY!!!!
    >
    >We get the point. You despise darky.
    >
    >Now won't you leave this subject alone already, please? - Reinhart

    File complaints against the retarded twits.

    DarkMatter, May 18, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    DarkMatter <> wrote:

    > File complaints against the retarded twits.

    Why don't you just put this on an endless loop you asswipe. Not that you
    EVER do anything about it. Loser. Minor leaguer!

    Urra Dipschitt, May 18, 2004
  4. LASERandDVDfan

    HellRazor Guest

    "Urra Dipschitt" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > DarkMatter <> wrote:
    >
    > > File complaints against the retarded twits.

    > Why don't you just put this on an endless loop you asswipe. Not that you
    > EVER do anything about it. Loser. Minor leaguer!

    Don't forget "Janitor"!

    HellRazor, May 19, 2004
  5. LASERandDVDfan

    WMaynard Guest

    You can certainly file a complaint against me. That's been done by far better people.

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 06:37:28 -0700, DarkMatter <> wrote:

    >On 18 May 2004 06:01:49 GMT, (LASERandDVDfan)
    >Gave us:
    >
    >>OKAY!!!!
    >>
    >>We get the point. You despise darky.
    >>
    >>Now won't you leave this subject alone already, please? - Reinhart

    > File complaints against the retarded twits.

    Claire D. Lune

    WMaynard, May 19, 2004
  6. LASERandDVDfan

    WMaynard Guest

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:14:59 GMT, Urra Dipschitt <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > DarkMatter <> wrote:
    >
    >> File complaints against the retarded twits.

    >Why don't you just put this on an endless loop you asswipe. Not that you
    >EVER do anything about it. Loser. Minor leaguer!

    "bush league" if you please.

    Claire D. Lune

    WMaynard, May 19, 2004
  7. LASERandDVDfan

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 18 May 2004 21:29:17 -0500, WMaynard <> Gave us:

    >You can certainly file a complaint against me. That's been done by far better people.

    You have as yet not committed any offense. Do get a clue.

    Though your top posting is about as retarded as a Usenet poster can
    get.

    Oh wait... that's right... You are the IDIOT that thinks that you
    can use racial slurs on people in Usenet and get away with it.

    Consider it filed, idiot. By the way, I am French, and German.
    That makes you even more retarded.

    DarkMatter, May 19, 2004
  8. In article <>,
    DarkMatter <> wrote:

    > Consider it filed, idiot.

    Bwwaaahahahaha...

    How many times have you said this, Dicky?

    Urra Dipschitt, May 19, 2004
  9. LASERandDVDfan

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 16:27:51 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    <> Gave us:

    >In article <>,
    > DarkMatter <> wrote:
    >
    >> Consider it filed, idiot.

    >Bwwaaahahahaha...
    >
    >How many times have you said this, Dicky?

    You need help. There is no person in this discussion named "Dicky",
    you fucktard.

    As far as you baby bullshit goes, however, I have never said it to
    your lame, wussified ass before.

    DarkMatter, May 19, 2004
  10. LASERandDVDfan

    HellRazor Guest

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 19 May 2004 16:27:51 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    > <> Gave us:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > DarkMatter <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Consider it filed, idiot.

    > >Bwwaaahahahaha...
    > >
    > >How many times have you said this, Dicky?

    > You need help. There is no person in this discussion named "Dicky",
    > you fucktard.
    >
    > As far as you baby bullshit goes, however, I have never said it to
    > your lame, wussified ass before.

    It must be your sparkling personality that attracts all these new friends.
    Gosh, Dicky, if you're such a winner, wonder why no one likes you? I guess
    in a life as miserable as yours is, even negative attention must be good
    attention (in a sad twisted sort of way)!

    HellRazor, May 20, 2004
  11. LASERandDVDfan

    WMaynard Guest

    Ah, those Frog Krauts

    WMaynard, May 20, 2004
  12. In article <>,
    DarkMatter <> wrote:

    > You need help. There is no person in this discussion named "Dicky",
    > you fucktard.

    Yeah there is hon! It's you! DICKMatter...but we call you Dicky for
    short (how fitting! - for short! Get it!)

    > As far as you baby bullshit goes, however, I have never said it to
    > your lame, wussified ass before.

    Did too brainiac. You've said it soooo many times and never did shit.
    Shows what a paper lion you are, Dicky!

    Urra Dipschitt, May 20, 2004
  13. LASERandDVDfan

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 01:12:15 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    us:

    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 19 May 2004 16:27:51 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    >> <> Gave us:

    >> >Bwwaaahahahaha...
    >> >
    >> >How many times have you said this, Dicky?

    >> You need help. There is no person in this discussion named "Dicky",
    >> you fucktard.
    >>
    >> As far as you baby bullshit goes, however, I have never said it to
    >> your lame, wussified ass before.

    >It must be your sparkling personality that attracts all these new friends.
    >Gosh, Dicky, if you're such a winner, wonder why no one likes you? I guess
    >in a life as miserable as yours is, even negative attention must be good
    >attention (in a sad twisted sort of way)!

    I could give a shit about being "liked", here or elsewhere, but the
    fact is that I am liked. Your bullshit posts are what is sad and
    twisted, dipshit.

    DarkMatter, May 20, 2004
  14. LASERandDVDfan

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 19 May 2004 20:31:25 -0500, WMaynard <> Gave us:

    >Ah, those Frog Krauts

    You're an idiot. You are so obviously deficient, if not even devoid
    of brain matter.

    DarkMatter, May 20, 2004
  15. LASERandDVDfan

    WMaynard Guest

    I have enough to recognized a Frog/Kraut

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 04:46:08 -0700, DarkMatter <> wrote:

    >On 19 May 2004 20:31:25 -0500, WMaynard <> Gave us:
    >
    >>Ah, those Frog Krauts

    > You're an idiot. You are so obviously deficient, if not even devoid
    >of brain matter.

    Claire D. Lune

    WMaynard, May 20, 2004
  16. LASERandDVDfan

    Richard C. Guest

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in
    message news:eek:...
    :
    : I could give a shit about being "liked", here or elsewhere, but the
    : fact is that I am liked.

    =====================
    Care to tell us by whom?

    Richard C., May 20, 2004
  17. LASERandDVDfan

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, WMaynard <> wrote:
    >I have enough to recognized a Frog/Kraut

    He's in the Nashville area...

    GMAN, May 20, 2004
  18. LASERandDVDfan

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 07:05:50 -0700, "Richard C." <post-age
    @spamcop.net> Gave us:

    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in
    >message news:eek:...
    >:
    >: I could give a shit about being "liked", here or elsewhere, but the
    >: fact is that I am liked.
    >
    >=====================
    >Care to tell us by whom?

    Grow up, dipshit.

    DarkMatter, May 20, 2004
  19. LASERandDVDfan

    Richard C. Guest

    ===============
    So you actually KNOW that no one "likes" you.........
    Good. That is a start.
    =================
    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    : >:
    : >: I could give a shit about being "liked", here or elsewhere, but
    the
    : >: fact is that I am liked.
    : >
    : >=====================
    : >Care to tell us by whom?
    : >
    :
    : Grow up, dipshit.

    Richard C., May 20, 2004
  20. LASERandDVDfan

    Justin Guest

    Richard C. wrote on [Thu, 20 May 2004 13:53:50 -0700]:
    > So you actually KNOW that no one "likes" you.........
    > Good. That is a start.

    So, when does this come out on DVD?

    Justin, May 20, 2004