    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Paul Lynch

    Consultant Guest

    you pick, since im not familiar with either. i tend to stay loyal to my
    newcastle.

    soon enough on the mvp ;-)

    cheers

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Paul Lynch

    maylene Guest

    Hi, Paul--

    As a matter of fact, we have been trying to contact you, but we hav
    not been able to find a valid email address. If you're interested
    please contact the Server MVP lead, John Buscher (jbuscher AT microsof
    DOT com). Timing is critical since we're trying to get you in thi
    nomination period.

    Thanks,
    Maylene Kuahiwinui
    a-makuah AT microsoft DOT co