    more merchandise daily.! Thanks!

    http://www.nicknackasandmore.com

    Chrissie

    chrissie, Feb 25, 2006

  2. chrissie

    U-Know-Who Guest

    "chrissie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
    > stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
    > something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
    > more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
    >
    > http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
    >

    > Chrissie

    So, this relates to this group how? Maybe you think someone here could take
    better photos of your junk?

    U-Know-Who, Feb 25, 2006

  3. chrissie

    frederick Guest

    Re: Hey All

    U-Know-Who wrote:
    > "chrissie" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
    >>stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
    >>something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
    >>more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
    >>
    >>http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
    >>

    >>Chrissie
    >>

    > So, this relates to this group how? Maybe you think someone here could take
    > better photos of your junk?

    Please just contact Chrissie at:

    frederick, Feb 25, 2006
  4. chrissie

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: Hey All

    frederick wrote:

    > > So, this relates to this group how? Maybe you think someone here could take
    > > better photos of your junk?
    > >

    > Please just contact Chrissie at:

    Why? The post is not relevant to the group

    --
    Paul (This is really happening, happening)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Feb 25, 2006
  5. chrissie

    Gouda.NL Guest

    Re: Hey All

    Why so you seell windchimes.

    Old fasioned stuff, Do you make them yourself??

    Gouda.NL, Feb 25, 2006
  6. chrissie

    Gouda.NL Guest

    You already are selling artucles for Christmas. Too early for me.

    Gouda.NL, Feb 25, 2006
  7. chrissie

    Gouda.NL, Feb 25, 2006
  8. chrissie

    Gouda.NL, Feb 25, 2006
  9. chrissie

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: Hey All

    "Gouda.NL" wrote:

    > Why so you seell windchimes.
    >
    > Old fasioned stuff, Do you make them yourself??

    not me, speak to chrissie!

    Paul Heslop, Feb 25, 2006
  10. chrissie

    frederick Guest

    Re: Hey All

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > frederick wrote:
    >

    >>>So, this relates to this group how? Maybe you think someone here could take
    >>>better photos of your junk?
    >>>

    >>Please just contact Chrissie at:
    >>

    > Why? The post is not relevant to the group

    Why?

    Because

    are soliciting mail. I hope they get some. Lots.

    frederick, Feb 26, 2006
  11. chrissie

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: Hey All

    frederick wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:

    > >>Please just contact Chrissie at:
    > >>

    > > Why? The post is not relevant to the group
    > >

    > Why?
    >
    > Because
    >

    > are soliciting mail. I hope they get some. Lots.

    Oh yes, sorry, very tired yesterday, must rush off an make do some
    emailing :O)

    Paul Heslop, Feb 26, 2006
  12. chrissie

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "chrissie" <> wrote:

    > Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
    > stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
    > something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
    > more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
    >
    > http://www.nicknackasandmore.com

    Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
    refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

    Stewy, Feb 27, 2006
  13. chrissie

    U-Know-Who Guest

    "Stewy" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > "chrissie" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
    >> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
    >> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
    >> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
    >>
    >> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
    >>

    > Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
    > refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

    Wait until July. Then, take it outside and see if it works. Those things are
    funny that way. If not, ask her for an RMA.

    U-Know-Who, Feb 27, 2006
  14. chrissie

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:19:48 +0900, Stewy wrote:

    >> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
    >> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
    >> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
    >> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
    >>
    >> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
    >>

    > Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
    > refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

    Don't blame her. Your sundial isn't broken. It's just that the
    planet has run down and its spring needs to be rewound.

    ASAAR, Feb 27, 2006
  15. chrissie

    Paul Heslop Guest

    ASAAR wrote:

    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:19:48 +0900, Stewy wrote:
    >
    > >> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
    > >> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
    > >> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
    > >> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
    > >>
    > >> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
    > >>

    > > Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
    > > refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

    > Don't blame her. Your sundial isn't broken. It's just that the
    > planet has run down and its spring needs to be rewound.

    I find a good kick works... oh, and moving to Spain.

    Paul Heslop, Feb 27, 2006
  16. chrissie

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:49:20 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

    >> Don't blame her. Your sundial isn't broken. It's just that the
    >> planet has run down and its spring needs to be rewound.

    > I find a good kick works... oh, and moving to Spain.

    Ah, the mist is finally starting to clear. For so long I wondered
    what to make of Lennon's "A Spaniard In The Works", but now it's
    clear that that was his "Zen And The Art Of Sundial Maintenance".

    ASAAR, Feb 27, 2006
  17. chrissie

    Paul Heslop Guest

    ASAAR wrote:

    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:49:20 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:
    >
    > >> Don't blame her. Your sundial isn't broken. It's just that the
    > >> planet has run down and its spring needs to be rewound.

    > > I find a good kick works... oh, and moving to Spain.

    > Ah, the mist is finally starting to clear. For so long I wondered
    > what to make of Lennon's "A Spaniard In The Works", but now it's
    > clear that that was his "Zen And The Art Of Sundial Maintenance".

    Oh yeah... but he often cheated and used a torch.

    Paul Heslop, Feb 27, 2006
  18. chrissie

    John H Guest

    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > "chrissie" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
    >> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
    >> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
    >> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
    >>
    >> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
    >>

    >Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
    >refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

    That's what happens when you don't buy the one with a lithium
    battery. The only thing you can do now is put it under a street light
    and keep moving it around.

    John H

    John H, Feb 27, 2006
  19. chrissie

    chrissie Guest

    NO one has bought anything from me..only started this buiz a few weeks
    ago. Trying to financially support myself being i have mssive osteo,
    DJD and bone spurs in my neck. Am limited on what i can do for work. I
    could be like all the other people with disabilitys and sit on my ass
    and collect a check every month that i can barely live on. But thanks
    for al the positive support. Sorry to have irritated anyone didnt think
    it would hurt. Have a great day!!

    chrissie, Mar 7, 2006
  20. chrissie

    Paul Heslop Guest

    chrissie wrote:

    > NO one has bought anything from me..only started this buiz a few weeks
    > ago. Trying to financially support myself being i have mssive osteo,
    > DJD and bone spurs in my neck. Am limited on what i can do for work. I
    > could be like all the other people with disabilitys and sit on my ass
    > and collect a check every month that i can barely live on. But thanks
    > for al the positive support. Sorry to have irritated anyone didnt think
    > it would hurt. Have a great day!!

    Chrissie, this is not personal at all. I am very sorry for your
    problems and wish you all the best.

    Good luck

    Paul Heslop, Mar 7, 2006