    To enter, the first thing you'll need to do is make sure you're registered on our forums. Then, we want you to get modding your PC. Start a thread in the Project Logs section of HEXUS.modhouse and create a log of your modding project from start to finish. We want to see what you do, why you did it and how.
    You can do just about anything you want in the mod, but what we want to see is effort. The winners will be the modders who have put the most effort into their projects.
    Link: http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?t=48579

    Silverstrand, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i so want to enter that, but i don't have any spare cases to mod :(, wait!
    i just might!

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    man, I never can mod anything. don't have any artistic talent. Missing out a lot of fun and contests:(.

    PUTALE, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i think i might mod an old AT case and do it up real fine :D or mod this old case i ahve and use the internals from my VCR mod at point in time :D

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005