    Quote:
    While Nvidia has never denied that SLI’s speedup is application and usage dependent, we were impressed with ATI architects’ willingness to look for ways to make the 2nd GPU useful when applications, user demands, and/or host systems make it difficult for AFR or Scissor mode to produce a solid performance increase. As a result, CrossFire architects added support for two additional modes that SLI' have. (or at least not yet): Supertile and Super AA modes.
    Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xMjY2

    Silverstrand, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Altough ATI Crossfire technology seem promising, I think in the near future, the SLi technology will rule.

    zachig, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Well the cool this... if u have a SLi chipset u can easily have the best machine :D i am lucky to have a nForce 4 SLi :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    InspectorGadget

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    I cant wait till this stuff comes out ima be broke but it is gonna rock.

    InspectorGadget, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, to bad they got me before you :( But i am a happy chappy!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005