    Quote:
    This document makes claims regarding the benefits of the ABIT Fatal1ty X800 XL 512MB's unique copper VPU cooler, its 'vGuru XTurbo mode' which in conjunction with an external switch seems to allow dynamic changes to its BIOS Clock settings and on the fly voltage increases (!) plus statements as to the performance increases through overclocking.
    Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xMzM1
    Silverstrand, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    to be honesty Abit are just another brand, they don't really have what u want :(, i prefer going into bios to do my overclocking :D. I always make my own Fans for ram :D and my Power cirvuit has two cooler master blowers :D
    unholy, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    WTF are you talking about man? Abit allowed for voltage tweaking, its a good idea.
    Blazin Trav, Jul 2, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    512mb cards. Man, I thought the game has not yet taken the full advantage of the 256mb memory.
    PUTALE, Jul 3, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Not yet, but WILL, in the near future, I guess. And by then, we'll all have to move to 512MB, and then I guess, Video Cards with 1024MB memory will already be available. Neverending Story. :lol:
    zachig, Jul 3, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    nah u can just shut the texture quailty up... :D won't look that bad :D otherwise i want a stick of corsair on mt Video card :D
    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hehehe, won't it be something that if gfx card can be like mobo where we can add more memory or change the core as we wish:).
    PUTALE, Jul 4, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i know, i would so have a opteron in mine :D, and like 2 1gb modules..., such a great idea :D, cheap board :D expensive CPU and heatsink ( they would have to make a device to Turn the Video Card :D
    unholy, Jul 5, 2005