    it?

    Cheers

    Paul

    Paul Ashworth, Jan 5, 2005

  2. /me agrees.

    Cannot see why they would want you to convert though - not a great
    deal of use. Hex to binary is easy as you just take each digit as a 4
    bit chunk.

    ie:

    3f2f

    3= 0011
    f = 1111
    f = 1111

    chuck em all together and that's a simple binary conversion

    0011111100101111 = 3f2f

    Then you can go decimal from there quite easily using standard binary
    decoding.

    the_angry_monkey, Jan 5, 2005