    Isn't it amazing that Hewlett Packard doesn't have a "Complaint" button on
    their web site? Or it is so embedded in the crowded web pages that the
    normal user can't get to it. Steaming mad!!!

    RSMorris, Feb 26, 2004

  2. On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:41:19 -0900, "RSMorris"
    <> wrote:

    >Isn't it amazing that Hewlett Packard doesn't have a "Complaint" button on
    >their web site? Or it is so embedded in the crowded web pages that the
    >normal user can't get to it. Steaming mad!!!

    I bet you get mad a lot. There is a link on the HP home page that says
    "CONTACT HP" - How hard is that?

    BB

    BinaryBillThesailor@Sea++.com, Feb 26, 2004

  3. RSMorris

    LarryLamb Guest

    "RSMorris" <> wrote in message
    > Isn't it amazing that Hewlett Packard doesn't have a "Complaint" button on
    > their web site? Or it is so embedded in the crowded web pages that the
    > normal user can't get to it. Steaming mad!!!

    As BB said they have a contact number.

    I've just contacted HP for XP drivers for my scanner (47MB on dial-up) and
    they sent me a CD by return post.

    LarryLamb, Feb 26, 2004
  4. RSMorris

    Thor Guest

    "LarryLamb" <> wrote in message

    > "RSMorris" <> wrote in message
    > > Isn't it amazing that Hewlett Packard doesn't have a "Complaint" button

    on
    > > their web site? Or it is so embedded in the crowded web pages that the
    > > normal user can't get to it. Steaming mad!!!
    > >

    > As BB said they have a contact number.
    >
    > I've just contacted HP for XP drivers for my scanner (47MB on dial-up) and
    > they sent me a CD by return post.

    Must have changed their policy. Last time I did that, it cost $10 (US).

    Thor, Feb 26, 2004
  5. RSMorris

    LarryLamb Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message

    > "LarryLamb" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "RSMorris" <> wrote in message
    > > > Isn't it amazing that Hewlett Packard doesn't have a "Complaint"

    button
    > on
    > > > their web site? Or it is so embedded in the crowded web pages that the
    > > > normal user can't get to it. Steaming mad!!!
    > > >

    > > As BB said they have a contact number.
    > >
    > > I've just contacted HP for XP drivers for my scanner (47MB on dial-up)

    and
    > > they sent me a CD by return post.

    > Must have changed their policy. Last time I did that, it cost $10 (US).

    I thought they would charge, too, as I clutched my credit card in my hand...
    but all they wanted was my address and serial number of my scanner.

    LarryLamb, Feb 27, 2004
  6. RSMorris

    Hazzard Guest

    Dunno about you guys, but here in Australia, their online help desk is the
    best customer service department I have dealt with in years. I ask a
    question and get a reply within 60 minutes, unlike other company's who can
    take hours or even days to get back to ya.

    Sure, I coulda bought a cheaper computer, but I am impressed with their
    support.

    Hazzard, Feb 27, 2004
  7. I think it depends on who receives your request. I also was offered the CD
    for my 4200C scanner driver for WinXp and it was $9.95. I wrote back saying
    I should not have an updated driver at my cost. The next communication
    located me to the 47M download. Had a friend download it via broadband (I
    have a dialup), and mailed me a burned CD with the drivers. I never got an
    offer for a free CD. This was about a month ago.

    --
    Dave C.

    Please remove the two words CUT and OUT to reply to me directly.

    Dave Cardarelli, Feb 27, 2004
  8. RSMorris

    Wizard Guest

    You get what you pay for ...Good, Fast, Cheap ... you can only have 2

    Wizard, Feb 27, 2004