    Thanks.

    Any discussion groups for this?

    mishybear

    Ruth, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Ruth wrote:
    > Would appreciate help on writing in a message please.
    >
    > I can write it in, then it seems to zap off in a hurry! How can I get
    > it to stay on the PDA?

    When you're done writing, stop turning the PDA upside down and shaking
    it. That's for your Etch-A-Sketch. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Ruth

    Scraggy Guest

    Ruth wrote:
    > Would appreciate help on writing
    > in a message please.
    >
    > I can write it in, then it seems to zap
    > off in a hurry! How can I get it to
    > stay on the PDA?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Any discussion groups for this?
    >
    > mishybear

    1.Look in the "My Documents" folder, tap anything labeled as Note*

    2.microsoft.public.pocketpc

    *1/2/3 etc

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Sep 4, 2005
  4. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    On 3 Sep 2005 22:24:28 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Ruth wrote:
    >> Would appreciate help on writing in a message please.
    >>
    >> I can write it in, then it seems to zap off in a hurry! How can I get
    >> it to stay on the PDA?

    >When you're done writing, stop turning the PDA upside down and shaking
    >it. That's for your Etch-A-Sketch. :)

    OK!

    Ruth, Sep 4, 2005
  5. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:30:08 +0100, "Scraggy"
    <> wrote:

    >Ruth wrote:
    >> Would appreciate help on writing
    >> in a message please.
    >>
    >> I can write it in, then it seems to zap
    >> off in a hurry! How can I get it to
    >> stay on the PDA?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Any discussion groups for this?
    >>
    >> mishybear

    >1.Look in the "My Documents" folder, tap anything labeled as Note*
    >
    >2.microsoft.public.pocketpc
    >
    >*1/2/3 etc

    Many thanks!

    Ruth, Sep 4, 2005
  6. Ruth

    <> wrote:

    >> Would appreciate help on writing
    >> in a message please.
    >>
    >> I can write it in, then it seems to zap
    >> off in a hurry! How can I get it to
    >> stay on the PDA?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Any discussion groups for this?

    >1.Look in the "My Documents" folder, tap anything labeled as Note*
    >
    >2.microsoft.public.pocketpc
    >
    >*1/2/3 etc

    Thanks for your reply.

    Ruth, Sep 5, 2005