    It's OOP, but I've heard that there are still some sitting on store
    shelves.

    Anyone seen any in the Toronto area?
    SackLunch, Sep 17, 2003

  2. SackLunch

    G. M. Watson Guest

    ----------
    In article <>, SackLunch
    <> wrote:

    > It's OOP, but I've heard that there are still some sitting on store
    > shelves.
    >
    > Anyone seen any in the Toronto area?

    OOP already?? It must have been in print for about--- what, six months??
    G. M. Watson, Sep 17, 2003

  3. SackLunch

    SackLunch Guest

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:39:07 -0700, "G. M. Watson"
    <> wrote:

    >----------
    >In article <>, SackLunch
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >> It's OOP, but I've heard that there are still some sitting on store
    >> shelves.
    >>
    >> Anyone seen any in the Toronto area?
    >>

    >OOP already?? It must have been in print for about--- what, six months??

    Well they only printed 5,000 copies - so I'm not sure if it's
    officially considered OOP or if it's in "monatorium".

    In any case it appears to be hard to come by, but I've heard that
    there are those in the U.S. who've seen some sitting on store shelves.
    SackLunch, Sep 17, 2003
  4. SackLunch

    SackLunch Guest

    Anyone? Anywhere?
    SackLunch, Sep 21, 2003
  5. SackLunch

    JONA99 Guest

    I managed to snag one on ebay last month for 65 bucks. Used, but in perfect
    condition. Well worth it.
    JONA99, Sep 30, 2003
  6. SackLunch

    horatio Guest