    one? I've googled without success so far. TIA

    --
    Agent - The second-best Windows newsreader.
    Max Quordlepleen, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Max Quordlepleen

    doS Guest

    http://www.gamers.org/games/heretic/secrets/

    doS, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Max Quordlepleen

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:13:58 +1200, Max Quordlepleen wrote:
    > A friend in a web forum is looking for a cheatsheet for the old DOS
    > game "Heretic: City of the Damned" - does anybody know where to find
    > one? I've googled without success so far. TIA

    http://cheatz.spieletips.de/de/suche/suche.shtml?LANG=en&SEARCH=Heretic

    I don't know if the LANG=en parameter gives docs in English or just the web
    page in English.

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)
    Jimchip, Jun 28, 2003
  4. Max Quordlepleen

    Greg M Guest

    Greg M, Jun 28, 2003
  5. On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 04:13:11 GMT, Greg M <>
    proffered, in : news:Xns93A82CEDA5A7xooo2@206.127.4.21:

    > http://tinyurl.com/fhcb

    Thanks, Jimchip and Greg M. I've passed both these links on. That's my
    good deed for the day done.

    --
    OE – Orrible Excuse for a newsreader
    Max Quordlepleen, Jun 28, 2003