    1. Advertising

  2. gangle

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Jun 28, 2010

  3. gangle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Jun 28, 2010
  4. gangle

    ftran999 Guest

    "gangle" <> wrote in message
    news:4c28df75$0$9976$...
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvAQxZsgpQ&feature=related
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Hr_1zhjkM&feature=related
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5vpHtJIlg

    Thanks. He will be missed. There is no one currently out there that even
    comes close and it will probably be a long time before we ever see anyone
    who does.

    ftran999, Jun 28, 2010
  5. gangle

    Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:04:07 -0400, "ftran999" <>
    wrote:

    >"gangle" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvAQxZsgpQ&feature=related
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Hr_1zhjkM&feature=related
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5vpHtJIlg

    >Thanks. He will be missed. There is no one currently out there that even
    >comes close and it will probably be a long time before we ever see anyone
    >who does.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "The greemies are all over my face!" screamed Luigi to Carmine.
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mx1gflT2NE&feature=channel

    Get real! He sounded like a wounded dog. Placido Domingo ran circles
    around him. Domingo also knows to stay in his range instead of
    screaming from the testicles upward like an gutted animal.
    , Jun 29, 2010
  6. gangle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/28/2010 6:15 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:04:07 -0400, "ftran999"<>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> "gangle"<> wrote in message
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvAQxZsgpQ&feature=related
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Hr_1zhjkM&feature=related
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5vpHtJIlg

    >> Thanks. He will be missed. There is no one currently out there that even
    >> comes close and it will probably be a long time before we ever see anyone
    >> who does.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> "The greemies are all over my face!" screamed Luigi to Carmine.
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mx1gflT2NE&feature=channel
    >>>

    > Get real! He sounded like a wounded dog. Placido Domingo ran circles
    > around him. Domingo also knows to stay in his range instead of
    > screaming from the testicles upward like an gutted animal.

    I was in Asmara, Eritrea when Placido Domingo first hit the stage and I
    thought he was the Italian version of Willie Nelson.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Jun 29, 2010