    Plato Guest

    it was just a going away present. thats all. all to be paid by usa
    citizens, not the govt.

    Plato, Oct 3, 2008

  3. joevan

    chuckcar Guest

    Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:48e5bd7a$1$186$:

    > it was just a going away present. thats all. all to be paid by usa
    > citizens, not the govt.

    Yeah, but he *still* lives in Washington. Must not be enough.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 4, 2008
  4. joevan

    chuckcar Guest

    joevan <> wrote in

    > http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?id=237

    Interesting view of reality Mike has. He's still entertaining and better
    than the rest of the crap you US people have to wade through, but he's
    losing it I think:

    1. *what* are you going to charge them with? Theft? it was *their* houses
    they were selling. Maybe reverse usuary or accountancy regulations could
    kill them on something.

    2.
    a) And what fool is going to sacrifice his seat to pass *that* law?

    b) Why? completely irrelevant. The problem wasn't stock trading, the
    problem was home loans.

    c) see a)

    d) See a) *and* b). I agree, but it ain't gwan 't happen to coin a phrase.

    3. $130B. May as well make it $400B. Pay them off. Give them the houses in
    other words. The question remains is *who* do you give the $400B *to*.
    *Not* the banks obviously.

    Sorry mike, but they *were* bad risks. The problem was giving them a loan
    in the *first* place. The punishment is cancelling it. In toto.

    4. What's going to happen anyways apparently.

    5. Yes, that's what allowed the mess to happen in the first place.

    I could go on, but Heck, try this guy instead (our version of the same):

    http://www.rickmercer.com/

    Plus he has a sense of humor.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )