Here's Hoping That We Attack Iran

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ctrl=A4/Alt=A4/Del=A4=AE?=, Jun 4, 2006.

  1. America, The Ass Kickers.

    No nation on earth has ever been as powerful as the United States of
    America. That is really amazing isn't it. In all of recorded history
    as we know it, on the face of this earth, there has never been a
    country more powerful than the United States of America.

    There is absolutely no nation, no entity, no group, no association, no
    nothing that can stand face to face with American warriors and not
    lose their lives in massive numbers. We are more trained, more
    cohesive, more loyal, more dedicated, more brutal, more sadistic, more
    lethal than any group of people walking this planet at this moment.

    My only regret is that we are not more like the *nglish of old. They
    would murder 16 Iraqi's for every one *nglish soldier killed. Yes,
    the British Army was a wrecking ball from hell and took no prisoners,
    total annihilation was their motto in concern of the Arabs that they
    dealt with. And the Arab's respected this and didn't conduct cute
    little guerrilla warfare tactics like they are doing with America's
    soldiers today.

    That is one failure of our forces today. We are more sadistic and
    brutal than anyone is today, but not like others were in past times.
    One reason great countries in history practiced total destruction in
    warfare was to cut out the fools who hide around corners and throw
    bombs like the Iraqi's are doing today.

    There would be nothing like a stack of skulls stacked outside
    Baghdad's city gates to cut down on the suicide bombers and guerrilla
    fighters. The slaughter of every man of fighting age and the
    dispersion to different corners of the world of all the rest certainly
    commands the utmost respect also.

    These are the types of things people understand, they can see that it
    is not wise to resist and cease and desist almost immediately. If
    only America would snap and say to hell with you bastards, we are
    going stupid on you, it would clear matters up quite quickly in Iraq.
    And not only that, it would gain the fear and respect of all the
    other nations of the world. They would say, hey, don't screw with
    them or they may snap on you too. Well, get ready, we are about to
    snap on Iran. Let the fun begin.

    Alt
    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ctrl=A4/Alt=A4/Del=A4=AE?=, Jun 4, 2006

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ctrl=A4/Alt=A4/Del=A4=AE?=

    Mistoffolees Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:

    > America, The Ass Kickers.
    >
    > No nation on earth has ever been as powerful as the United States of
    > America. That is really amazing isn't it. In all of recorded history
    > as we know it, on the face of this earth, there has never been a country
    > more powerful than the United States of America.
    >
    > There is absolutely no nation, no entity, no group, no association, no
    > nothing that can stand face to face with American warriors and not lose
    > their lives in massive numbers. We are more trained, more cohesive,
    > more loyal, more dedicated, more brutal, more sadistic, more lethal than
    > any group of people walking this planet at this moment.
    >
    > My only regret is that we are not more like the *nglish of old. They
    > would murder 16 Iraqi's for every one *nglish soldier killed. Yes, the
    > British Army was a wrecking ball from hell and took no prisoners, total
    > annihilation was their motto in concern of the Arabs that they dealt
    > with. And the Arab's respected this and didn't conduct cute little
    > guerrilla warfare tactics like they are doing with America's soldiers
    > today.
    >
    > That is one failure of our forces today. We are more sadistic and
    > brutal than anyone is today, but not like others were in past times. One
    > reason great countries in history practiced total destruction in warfare
    > was to cut out the fools who hide around corners and throw bombs like
    > the Iraqi's are doing today.
    >
    > There would be nothing like a stack of skulls stacked outside Baghdad's
    > city gates to cut down on the suicide bombers and guerrilla fighters.
    > The slaughter of every man of fighting age and the dispersion to
    > different corners of the world of all the rest certainly commands the
    > utmost respect also.
    >
    > These are the types of things people understand, they can see that it is
    > not wise to resist and cease and desist almost immediately. If only
    > America would snap and say to hell with you bastards, we are going
    > stupid on you, it would clear matters up quite quickly in Iraq. And not
    > only that, it would gain the fear and respect of all the other nations
    > of the world. They would say, hey, don't screw with them or they may
    > snap on you too. Well, get ready, we are about to snap on Iran. Let
    > the fun begin.
    >
    > Alt

    The British colonials got their just due. Understand what the
    phrase "East of Aden" means? All the conquering, bullying and
    ruling could not prevent the sun from setting on the British
    Empire, as in Malaya, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Nigeria,
    Uganda, Kenya...the list goes on. But their techniques were
    not too shabby at that.

    Mistoffolees, Jun 4, 2006

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ctrl=A4/Alt=A4/Del=A4=AE?=

    Lookout Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:59:44 -0700, Mistoffolees
    <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:
    >
    >> America, The Ass Kickers.
    >>
    >> No nation on earth has ever been as powerful as the United States of
    >> America. That is really amazing isn't it. In all of recorded history
    >> as we know it, on the face of this earth, there has never been a country
    >> more powerful than the United States of America.
    >>
    >> There is absolutely no nation, no entity, no group, no association, no
    >> nothing that can stand face to face with American warriors and not lose
    >> their lives in massive numbers. We are more trained, more cohesive,
    >> more loyal, more dedicated, more brutal, more sadistic, more lethal than
    >> any group of people walking this planet at this moment.
    >>
    >> My only regret is that we are not more like the *nglish of old. They
    >> would murder 16 Iraqi's for every one *nglish soldier killed. Yes, the
    >> British Army was a wrecking ball from hell and took no prisoners, total
    >> annihilation was their motto in concern of the Arabs that they dealt
    >> with. And the Arab's respected this and didn't conduct cute little
    >> guerrilla warfare tactics like they are doing with America's soldiers
    >> today.
    >>
    >> That is one failure of our forces today. We are more sadistic and
    >> brutal than anyone is today, but not like others were in past times. One
    >> reason great countries in history practiced total destruction in warfare
    >> was to cut out the fools who hide around corners and throw bombs like
    >> the Iraqi's are doing today.
    >>
    >> There would be nothing like a stack of skulls stacked outside Baghdad's
    >> city gates to cut down on the suicide bombers and guerrilla fighters.
    >> The slaughter of every man of fighting age and the dispersion to
    >> different corners of the world of all the rest certainly commands the
    >> utmost respect also.
    >>
    >> These are the types of things people understand, they can see that it is
    >> not wise to resist and cease and desist almost immediately. If only
    >> America would snap and say to hell with you bastards, we are going
    >> stupid on you, it would clear matters up quite quickly in Iraq. And not
    >> only that, it would gain the fear and respect of all the other nations
    >> of the world. They would say, hey, don't screw with them or they may
    >> snap on you too. Well, get ready, we are about to snap on Iran. Let
    >> the fun begin.
    >>
    >> Alt

    >The British colonials got their just due. Understand what the
    >phrase "East of Aden" means? All the conquering, bullying and
    >ruling could not prevent the sun from setting on the British
    >Empire, as in Malaya, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Nigeria,
    >Uganda, Kenya...the list goes on. But their techniques were
    >not too shabby at that.

    Give it up. It's obvious he's a Faux News watcher and not a history
    major. You can't fight Lush Dumbo's lemmings.

    Lookout, Jun 4, 2006
  4. Lookout wrote:
    > On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:59:44 -0700, Mistoffolees
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:
    >>
    >>> America, The Ass Kickers.
    >>>
    >>> No nation on earth has ever been as powerful as the United States of
    >>> America. That is really amazing isn't it. In all of recorded history
    >>> as we know it, on the face of this earth, there has never been a country
    >>> more powerful than the United States of America.
    >>>
    >>> There is absolutely no nation, no entity, no group, no association, no
    >>> nothing that can stand face to face with American warriors and not lose
    >>> their lives in massive numbers. We are more trained, more cohesive,
    >>> more loyal, more dedicated, more brutal, more sadistic, more lethal than
    >>> any group of people walking this planet at this moment.
    >>>
    >>> My only regret is that we are not more like the *nglish of old. They
    >>> would murder 16 Iraqi's for every one *nglish soldier killed. Yes, the
    >>> British Army was a wrecking ball from hell and took no prisoners, total
    >>> annihilation was their motto in concern of the Arabs that they dealt
    >>> with. And the Arab's respected this and didn't conduct cute little
    >>> guerrilla warfare tactics like they are doing with America's soldiers
    >>> today.
    >>>
    >>> That is one failure of our forces today. We are more sadistic and
    >>> brutal than anyone is today, but not like others were in past times. One
    >>> reason great countries in history practiced total destruction in warfare
    >>> was to cut out the fools who hide around corners and throw bombs like
    >>> the Iraqi's are doing today.
    >>>
    >>> There would be nothing like a stack of skulls stacked outside Baghdad's
    >>> city gates to cut down on the suicide bombers and guerrilla fighters.
    >>> The slaughter of every man of fighting age and the dispersion to
    >>> different corners of the world of all the rest certainly commands the
    >>> utmost respect also.
    >>>
    >>> These are the types of things people understand, they can see that it is
    >>> not wise to resist and cease and desist almost immediately. If only
    >>> America would snap and say to hell with you bastards, we are going
    >>> stupid on you, it would clear matters up quite quickly in Iraq. And not
    >>> only that, it would gain the fear and respect of all the other nations
    >>> of the world. They would say, hey, don't screw with them or they may
    >>> snap on you too. Well, get ready, we are about to snap on Iran. Let
    >>> the fun begin.
    >>>
    >>> Alt

    >> The British colonials got their just due. Understand what the
    >> phrase "East of Aden" means? All the conquering, bullying and
    >> ruling could not prevent the sun from setting on the British
    >> Empire, as in Malaya, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Nigeria,
    >> Uganda, Kenya...the list goes on. But their techniques were
    >> not too shabby at that.

    > Give it up. It's obvious he's a Faux News watcher and not a history
    > major. You can't fight Lush Dumbo's lemmings.

    Whats not to understand about a shipload of British being shipwrecked
    off of Aden and being severely punished by cowardly Arabs? Nothing
    much has changed.

    I also can't remember the last time Rush talked about tactics to
    subdue a volatile people quickly and successfully, as many, many,
    rulers and military leaders in past times did. And for good reason
    they did it.

    It's not like Charlemagne, Genghis, Alexander the Great and his many
    generals that ruled over most of the modern day Middle East, Napoleon,
    Attila, William the Conqueror, Augustus, etc... had to worry about
    Al-CNN, Al-BBC, Al-Reuters and weak willed, jelly spined surrenderer's
    like you, Lookout.

    They didn't have to worry about your type, they murdered your type for
    fun, the one's like you weren't even good enough to be used as an example.

    Most of the people I listed above are looked upon as pivotal and to be
    admired persons of antiquity. What they were in actuality were cold
    blooded and ruthless murderers, but that was okay back then.

    Alt

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ctrl=A4/Alt=A4/Del=A4=AE?=, Jun 4, 2006
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ctrl=A4/Alt=A4/Del=A4=AE?=

    Lookout Guest

    You listen to Rush. 'nuff said.

    Lookout, Jun 4, 2006