    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Nov 2, 2005

  2. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    I think i would go with the G5
    Gez, Nov 2, 2005

  3. unholy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Same here.
    Technoholic, Nov 2, 2005
  4. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Definitely G5 :p After all, it works great for me. the high DPI setting is kinda pointless though, 2000DPI is unusable. Move it a quarter of a fraction and your mouse pointer is on the side of the screen. I've got mine on about 1050 at the moment, sharp movement and pretty easy to handle.
    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Does it work better on a mouse pad?
    unholy, Nov 3, 2005
  6. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes it would work better on a pad with that sorta desk :|
    i guess my decision is final.
    G5 it is, but then again its not that much better then the mx518. Specially if ur going to have it running at a lower Sensetitvity anyways.
    I would like to know Mod Fathers opinion.
    unholy, Nov 3, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Only problem I have with it is, no second button on the side.
    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005
  9. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    May be a problem for some but not for me. I've got mine set as my winamp mouse now, and it has the right number of buttons for play, stop, pause, next, and previous shortcuts :)
    XhArD, Nov 5, 2005
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Uh... Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of using a mouse as, you know, a mouse. :) Not a glorified stereo control knob. :)
    The Modfather, Nov 6, 2005
  11. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    And I do use it as a mouse. Not as a glorified web page backer/forwarder :p The way I've got it set up I don't have to take my hand off the mouse for any music shortcuts, which is useful in games.
    XhArD, Nov 6, 2005
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    oh well i ended up getting the SICK MX518 !!!, oh yer now i know whatca talking bout there modfather when u say a good mosue! :D
    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, good mouse, not the best but good. I'm lookin' to get that G7 now though.
    The Modfather, Nov 7, 2005
  14. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    G7 looks sharp. Isn't it just a different coloured, wireless version of the G5? Has the same DPI modes default and maximum. I don't see any need for a wireless mouse at the moment, maybe when I've moved my computer to a room where there's enough room to stand up.
    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  15. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i like standing up its a regular fitness activity that should be done :D
    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  16. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, standing up is good for your circulation. And the cordlessness of it isn't about moving around a room with it, it's about less wires on your desktop, easier movement of the mouse and all that. If I have to go to one of my corded mice I definatly notice a difference in performance in games and it interferes when I'm doing art with the computer. It's just annoying.
    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  17. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i have two mouses. a GOod Old 400 DPI, perfect for desktop work then a kick ass MX518 with 500-1600 DPI for gaming :D oops that wasn't meant to be a headshot i mean yes it was i have ulitmate skill i headshotted u 50 to 1 :D
    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  18. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Shut up Unholy. Just shut up.
    XhArD, Nov 9, 2005
  19. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, did i get u? :D just jking everyone :D
    unholy, Nov 9, 2005
  20. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Bah, I'll take yer asses on any time and smoke ya.
    What server, what time, what game? C'mon, lets see whatcha got!
    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005