    So what's up?

    Cheers.
    Alan.
    Alan, May 12, 2004

  2. Alan wrote:

    > I have an old game called Premier Manager 3 which I am unable to play. I get
    > a message about not enough memory.

    > I am running Windows XP
    > AMD Athlod 2000+ CPU
    > 512MB RAM
    > 120GB HDD

    <nostalgia>

    Is that expanded or extended memory? Might want to try
    running QEMM386. :)

    </nostalgia>

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary
    Blinky the Shark, May 12, 2004

  3. Alan wrote:
    > I have an old game called Premier Manager 3 which I am unable to play. I get
    > a message about not enough memory.
    >
    > I am running Windows XP
    > AMD Athlod 2000+ CPU
    > 512MB RAM
    > 120GB HDD
    >
    > So what's up?
    >
    > Cheers.
    > Alan.

    You could try running it in compatability mode with the
    appropriate version of Windows (right click on the .exe,
    then properties).

    If it is a DOS game, you can make up a DOS boot floppy/CD
    and run it after booting from there.
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 12, 2004
  4. On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:34:25 +0100, "Alan"
    <> wrote:

    >I have an old game called Premier Manager 3 which I am unable to play. I get
    >a message about not enough memory.
    >
    >I am running Windows XP
    >AMD Athlod 2000+ CPU
    >512MB RAM
    >120GB HDD
    >
    >So what's up?

    play it on 98se or me instead.

    --
    i'm feeling very sick and ill today.
    (but i'm still fond of you. a-ho-ho.)
    New Wet Kojak, May 12, 2004
  5. Alan

    °Mike° Guest

    And the *exact* error message would be?

    On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:34:25 +0100, in
    <l%uoc.157$8D5.96@newsfe1-win>
    Alan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 12, 2004
  6. Alan

    SgtMinor Guest

    I'm bored by challenges.

    SgtMinor, May 13, 2004
  7. Alan

    SgtMinor Guest

    Sorry Mike; meant to respond to OP.

    SgtMinor, May 13, 2004
  8. Alan

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Challenges *don't* get me off.

    Juan Pérez, May 13, 2004
  9. Alan

    °Mike° Guest

    NP.

    On Wed, 12 May 2004 19:39:55 -0400, in
    <>
    SgtMinor scrawled:

    >Sorry Mike; meant to respond to OP.
    >
    >"°Mike°" wrote:
    >>
    >> And the *exact* error message would be?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 13, 2004
  10. Alan

    Alan Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in message
    > Challenges *don't* get me off.
    >
    > Alan <> wrote in message
    > > I have an old game called Premier Manager 3 which I am unable to
    > > play. I get a message about not enough memory.
    > >
    > > I am running Windows XP
    > > AMD Athlod 2000+ CPU
    > > 512MB RAM
    > > 120GB HDD
    > >
    > > So what's up?
    > >
    > > Cheers.
    > > Alan.

    Erm, I was actually asking for help.
    Alan, May 13, 2004
  11. Alan

    Guest

    was said before :

    >"Juan Pérez" <> wrote in message
    >> Challenges *don't* get me off.
    >>
    >> Alan <> wrote in message
    >> > I have an old game called Premier Manager 3 which I am unable to
    >> > play. I get a message about not enough memory.
    >> >
    >> > I am running Windows XP
    >> > AMD Athlod 2000+ CPU
    >> > 512MB RAM
    >> > 120GB HDD
    >> >
    >> > So what's up?
    >> >
    >> > Cheers.
    >> > Alan.

    >Erm, I was actually asking for help.

    Look at the specification of the software.
    Outa here.... got a muppet to save
    , May 14, 2004
  12. Alan

    roach Guest