Here spambots...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Crownfield, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Crownfield

    Crownfield Guest

    thank you for posting our addresses.
    such thoughtfulness and kindness deserves the same from us.

    Crownfield, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Crownfield

    ColynG© Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:14:05 -0700, Crownfield <>
    wrote:

    >thank you for posting our addresses.
    >such thoughtfulness and kindness deserves the same from us.

    I guess you're too stupid to understand the person you targeted isn't
    even the person who posted those emails..

    ColynG©, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Crownfield

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: Crownfield

    >thank you for posting our addresses.
    >such thoughtfulness and kindness deserves the same from us.

    Oh goody! More e-mail!

    Annika1980, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Crownfield

    Mark M Guest

    "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    > thank you for posting our addresses.
    > such thoughtfulness and kindness deserves the same from us.

    Annika wasn't even the one who posted that!
    It was a troll posing as him.
    Think before you adopt troll tactics!!!!!!
    Sheesh.

    Mark M, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Crownfield

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Mark M"

    >Annika wasn't even the one who posted that!
    >It was a troll posing as him.
    >Think before you adopt troll tactics!!!!!!
    >Sheesh.

    This is too sweet!

    I've even got Penis Wrinkle defending me now.

    WHO RULES ???

    (Maybe I should be like OJ and go out looking for the real poster?)

    Annika1980, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Crownfield

    Mark M Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >From: "Mark M"

    > >Annika wasn't even the one who posted that!
    > >It was a troll posing as him.
    > >Think before you adopt troll tactics!!!!!!
    > >Sheesh.

    > This is too sweet!
    >
    > I've even got Penis Wrinkle defending me now.
    >
    > WHO RULES ???
    >
    > (Maybe I should be like OJ and go out looking for the real poster?)

    Hey Penis Wrinkle Envy...
    -Don't let it go to your ass...

    Mark M, Oct 23, 2004
  7. Crownfield

    Mark M Guest

    "Mark M" <> wrote in message

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > > >From: "Mark M"

    > > >Annika wasn't even the one who posted that!
    > > >It was a troll posing as him.
    > > >Think before you adopt troll tactics!!!!!!
    > > >Sheesh.

    > > This is too sweet!
    > >
    > > I've even got Penis Wrinkle defending me now.
    > >
    > > WHO RULES ???
    > >
    > > (Maybe I should be like OJ and go out looking for the real poster?)

    > Hey Penis Wrinkle Envy...
    > -Don't let it go to your ass...

    I mean head...I think.
    :)