    To sign up now for your free account and begin uploading your photos in
    just seconds, check out http://www.see-my-pictures.com
    , Nov 18, 2005

  2. Anabella M. Guest

    It doesn't say anywhere on the site how big the free account is.

    So the question is: How big is the free account?

    Anabella M.

    --
    Anabella M.

    .....it's better to have loved and lost
    than to have never seen "Lost in Space"!
    --Kelly Bundy
    Anabella M., Nov 19, 2005

  3. Guest

    Hi Anabella,

    Thanks for pointing that out. Free accounts at
    http://www.see-my-pictures.com come with 50 MB of space for your photos
    as well as nightly backups and email support. And of course, the free
    personalized URL to your photo album.

    Sign up now for your own Free-Forever account by visiting
    http://www.see-my-pictures.com/user/register - you have absolutely
    nothing to loose.

    See-My-Pictures.Com
    , Nov 21, 2005