    computer no longer runs slow and i haven't had a problem with spyware.
    Hope this helps Here is the site:
    http://www.dionnej.juvioservice.com

    lucrativemom, May 23, 2005

  2. lucrativemom

    doS Guest

    Thats because you are a dumbass...

    doS, May 23, 2005

  3. lucrativemom

    lucrativemom Guest

    Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
    say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

    lucrativemom, May 23, 2005
  4. lucrativemom

    Yddap Guest

    > Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
    > say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

    God bless you and your ignorance
    Plonk
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, May 23, 2005
  5. lucrativemom

    Rob K Guest

    On 22 May 2005 16:41:50 -0700, lucrativemom wrote:

    > If you have any computer problems that cannot be answered on this
    > message board.

    This is not a "message board".

    If you can't even get that bit right, how on earth are you going to deal
    with real problems ?

    "Lucrativemom" ... pfff. No spam here.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

    Rob K, May 23, 2005
  6. lucrativemom wrote:
    > Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
    > say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

    Suck me.
    --
    And **** your good advice.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2005
  7. lucrativemom wrote:
    > If you have any computer problems that cannot be answered on this
    > message board. Here is a site that can help you out. There is a monthly
    > fee for tech support but the tech's are there to answer your questions
    > 24/7. I recommend this site because i have seen the benifits. I have
    > Windows XP and ran into alot of virus problems and spyware/adware. I
    > submitted a trouble ticket and the tech called me within hours and
    > connected to my pc and installed patches and anti-virus software. My
    > computer no longer runs slow and i haven't had a problem with spyware.
    > Hope this helps Here is the site:
    > http://www.x.juvioservice.com

    Abuse reports to verizon.net, juvio, google.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2005
  8. lucrativemom

    Mara Guest

    On 22 May 2005 16:49:12 -0700, "lucrativemom" <> wrote:

    >Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
    >say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

    What you did was shill for a paid site. That's spam, so don't be surprised if
    you're quick-fried in 24HSHD.

    As far as ignorance, well, let's see - you've spammed, and compounded the error
    by the fact that you don't know how to use your shift key, or quote properly.

    Pot.
    Kettle.
    Black. :)

    "Crissman's Corollary: A spammer, when caught, blames his victims."

    "Rule #3: Spammers are stupid.
    Spammer's Standard of Discourse: Threats and intimidation trump facts and
    logic."

    "'Nuff said."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, May 23, 2005
  9. lucrativemom

    doS Guest

    I am not ignorant you fuckwit, it wasn't me that didn't know how to install
    an antivirus...

    doS, May 23, 2005
  10. Rob K wrote:
    > On 22 May 2005 16:41:50 -0700, lucrativemom wrote:

    >> If you have any computer problems that cannot be answered on this
    >> message board.

    > This is not a "message board".

    Clueless GG poster. See my sig.

    > "Lucrativemom" ... pfff. No spam here.

    Wonder how much she goes for...

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 23, 2005
  11. lucrativemom

    why? Guest

    On 22 May 2005 16:49:12 -0700, lucrativemom wrote:

    >Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
    >say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

    It is because you are a dumbass.
    It was also crap advice.

    In several places in the Juvio policy documents, advertising your / the
    Juvio site the way you did is against policy and grounds for an account
    closure.

    If you look in past posts in 24HSHD you will find old posts with Juvio
    links not working anymore so far 4 out of 4.

    http://www.juvio.com/shared/legal/Policy and Procedures.pdf
    3.12 Anti-SPAM Policy
    Juvio does not support, condone, nor tolerate the use of Unsolicited
    Commercial Email (UCE),
    also known as Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) or “Spam”. All emails and
    other messages sent by Associate
    Members must follow the requirements set forth in the Juvio Anti-Spam
    Policy, and the Juvio
    Marketing Contents Requirements, both of which documents are
    incorporated here by reference.

    All such messages must go through the Content Approval process, and be
    properly identified and
    formatted, both in their subject line, and through accurately reflecting
    the identity of the sender and their
    status as a Juvio Independent Associate Member. Messages may only be
    sent to recipients who have
    specifically requested information about Juvio products/services
    (“Opt-In”), and

    http://www.juvio.com/shared/legal/Anti-Spam Policy.pdf
    This policy applies to any emails, instant messages, IP-2-IP broadcasts,
    SMS or phone text messages,
    newsgroup or bulletin board postings or any other electronic
    communications and/or promoting Juvio
    (collectively “Messages”). Anyone who receives a Message which they
    believe violates this Anti-Spam
    Policy is requested to forward the offending communication (with
    headers) to

    Usenet abuse reported.

    Me

    why?, May 23, 2005
  12. lucrativemom

    Guest

    On Mon, 23 May 2005 17:37:10 GMT, why?

    |>Anyone who receives a Message which they
    |>believe violates this Anti-Spam
    |>Policy is requested to forward the offending communication (with
    |>headers) to

    |>Usenet abuse reported.

    God bless him, his ignorance, and his old account :))

    --

    , May 23, 2005
  13. lucrativemom

    ellis_jay Guest

    lucrativemom wrote:
    > Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
    > say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

    Don't worry about all these knuckleheads. Just drop a dime on their sorry
    asses to Wanadoo and they all will be fired pretty damn quick.

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, May 28, 2005
  14. ellis_jay wrote:

    > lucrativemom wrote:

    >> Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
    >> say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

    > Don't worry about all these knuckleheads. Just drop a dime on their sorry
    > asses to Wanadoo and they all will be fired pretty damn quick.

    Do0d, there's hardly anybody left here *now*, much less we see another
    wave of firings. We can't even spare anyone to make the noon beer run,
    anymore.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2005
  15. lucrativemom

    clot.1 Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > ellis_jay wrote:
    >
    >> lucrativemom wrote:

    >>> Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice
    >>> to say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your
    >>> ignorance

    >> Don't worry about all these knuckleheads. Just drop a dime on their
    >> sorry asses to Wanadoo and they all will be fired pretty damn quick.

    > Do0d, there's hardly anybody left here *now*, much less we see another
    > wave of firings. We can't even spare anyone to make the noon beer
    > run, anymore.

    Tracey went of her way to help me. I suspect our Manager is s**t scared that
    there will be no one left to man the desk to keep "the customers" happy.

    clot.1, May 28, 2005
  16. lucrativemom

    ellis_jay Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > ellis_jay wrote:
    >
    >> lucrativemom wrote:

    >>> Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice
    >>> to say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your
    >>> ignorance

    >> Don't worry about all these knuckleheads. Just drop a dime on their
    >> sorry asses to Wanadoo and they all will be fired pretty damn quick.

    > Do0d, there's hardly anybody left here *now*, much less we see another
    > wave of firings. We can't even spare anyone to make the noon beer
    > run, anymore.

    Not to worry too much. There is still the Gin in the Tool Crib water
    cooler!! OOPS!..I didn't mean to tell........

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, May 29, 2005
  17. ellis_jay wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> ellis_jay wrote:

    >>> Don't worry about all these knuckleheads. Just drop a dime on their
    >>> sorry asses to Wanadoo and they all will be fired pretty damn quick.

    >> Do0d, there's hardly anybody left here *now*, much less we see another
    >> wave of firings. We can't even spare anyone to make the noon beer
    >> run, anymore.

    > Not to worry too much. There is still the Gin in the Tool Crib water
    > cooler!! OOPS!..I didn't mean to tell........

    So *that's* where it went!

    (Hey, thanks for the idea. I just picked up some tonic tonight to go
    with my jug of vodka.) <heading for kitchen[1]>

    [1]Near an octopus' garden.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 29, 2005