Here is a couple of answers? Jim

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jim, Aug 1, 2008.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Thanks, Jim

    don't know of any product called Office 2002, but Office 2003 installs
    just fine. I'm running it, lots of others are running it. You'll need to be
    more specific about how you're trying to install it and what the error
    message is for us to help, but I don't know of any significant issues.
    There's one printer-type driver that doesn't work, if I remember correctly,
    but certainly nothing major.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Wasn't Office 2002, actually labeled Office XP?

    That is what I had, I did not bother trying to install in my Vista Ultimate
    64 bit though, I found the combination of Windows Live Mail, plus the
    calendar built in, and Open Office serve all my needs very well in 64 bit
    Vista.

    --
    Don

    Jim, Aug 1, 2008