Here is a 70-228 Question for DBA GURUs

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Vlodron, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Vlodron

    Vlodron Guest

    What is the answer to this question and WHY.
    I am going against the wall here. Anyone?

    You are the administrator of an SQL Server 2000 computer. The server contains
    a database named Sales. Pete reports that he cannot modify data in the
    database. You use SQL Profiler to capture his activities shown below:

    Event Class Test Date
    TraceStart
    Existing Connections --network protocol:LPC set qualid_identifier on set
    implicit_transaction off…
    Existing Connections --network protocol:LPC set qualid_identifier on set
    implicit_transaction off…
    SQL:Batch Completed set transaction isolation level serializable begin
    transaction select * from….

    You want Pete to be able to modify data. You also want the Transact-SQL
    statement to execute without compromising data integrity. What are two
    possible ways to achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete
    solution. Choose two)

    A. Change the isolation level of the database connection.
    B. Add indexes to the product table.
    C. Remove the explicit transaction from the Transact-SQL batch.
    D. Create a stored procedure to execute the Transact-SQL batch.
    E. Add a cascading UPDATE trigger to the Products table.
    Vlodron, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Vlodron

    CheeseBurger Guest

    Please post in Microsoft.Public.Cert.MCDBA

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    CheeseBurger, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Vlodron