  1. -->AL

    -->AL Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP], Mar 29, 2005

  3. -->AL

    -->AL Guest

    Lighten up Susan...sorry...someone hasn't gotten laid!

    -->AL, Mar 29, 2005
  4. This is a family newsgroup Al, watch the language.

    We're here to give tech support.

    Now, how about that Ipconfig /all?

    --
    An open letter to the Security Community::
    http://msmvps.com/bradley/archive/2004/12/12/23540.aspx
    Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP], Mar 29, 2005
  5. -->AL

    Herb Martin Guest

    "-->AL" <> wrote in message
    > Lighten up Susan...sorry...someone hasn't gotten laid!

    Your original message was off-topic but the above
    message is OFFENSIVE and makes you out to be
    piggish or perhaps just immature and childish.

    If you are not ashamed and apologetic then it is quite
    a bit worse the impression you leave of yourself.

    Herb Martin, Mar 29, 2005
  6. -->AL

    Mark P Guest

    LMAO

    That was funny. Off topic or not it was still funny. /high-five

    and it was supposed to just be humor, everyone bashes MS, i would even say
    that MS employees bash MS. But all software get bashed even
    linux/novell/unix/MacOS they all have problems. Just relax everyone take
    some meds like the government wants you to and everything will be ok, or
    just lighten up and enjoy the funny that was posted for comic releif.

    Pip

    Mark P, Mar 29, 2005
  7. I guess if it is less offensive I could post the link to the remote control
    flying lawn mower?

    --

    Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Mar 29, 2005
  8. Well,..Ok,...since you twisted my arm <g>.....

    http://www.3d-nut.com/videos/skycutter40.wmv

    Phillip Windell, Mar 29, 2005