Hercules 3D Prophet Radeon 8500 128MB (pro) original BIOS

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Przemek S., Aug 17, 2004.

  1. Przemek S.

    Przemek S. Guest

    I own graphic card as in the title. I have flashed newest (and only
    accessible) BIOS from the manufacturer website. Since that time I can't use
    DVI output under the "text mode" (for example I see only the blank screen
    when computer starts till WinXP mode). I tried to reflash BIOS but flashing
    utility had overwritten without warning the backup file. I've lost original
    BIOS. I have been searching www for it, but can't find and brobably I'm
    going to give it up. Do anybody have the access to original BIOS for my card
    and is able to send it to me via email?
    ---
    ->Przemek S.
    ->mountainbike(a)o2.pl