    Anyone else finding the Herald site rather slow to load over the past few
    days ?
    All other sites are fine, just not nzherald.co.nz

    XPD, Nov 16, 2003

  2. XPD

    KS Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > Anyone else finding the Herald site rather slow to load over the past
    > few days ?
    > All other sites are fine, just not nzherald.co.nz

    Hmm, just the opposite.

    Herald ok, Stuff as slow as a dog with timeouts, IDG the same.

    Ihug Jetsrat connection in Auckland.

    KS, Nov 16, 2003

  3. On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:21:44 +1300, XPD wrote:

    > Anyone else finding the Herald site rather slow to load over the past few
    > days ?

    No, it's fine and I'm outside the country.

    Have you tried tracerouting?

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Nov 16, 2003
  4. XPD

    Nelly Guest

    wrote:

    >Anyone else finding the Herald site rather slow to load over the past few
    >days ?
    >All other sites are fine, just not nzherald.co.nz

    Yes, I can't log onto it at all.

    Nelly.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)

    Nelly, Nov 16, 2003
  5. XPD

    Dave Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else finding the Herald site rather slow to load over the past few
    > days ?
    > All other sites are fine, just not nzherald.co.nz

    Access via Ihug to NZHerald and also it seems to all Xtra web sites is
    impossible.
    ERROR500 or time out is returned. It was like it all day yesterday too.
    This morning I phoned Ihug, they know about it. This afternoon I emailed
    them.......
    but it's still the same.
    You are not "alone".
    I am on the verge of finding another ISP after all these years, what other
    options are there?
    DW

    Dave, Nov 17, 2003