    Rod Guest

    new rookie and love u developers where do I begin to
    learn.
    Rod, Jan 28, 2005

  2. >new rookie and love u developers

    sorry rod, I don't swing that way.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Rod

    Guest Guest

    Me neither, but it's still flattering to know we have that effect on people.

    Guest, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Hi Rod,

    You've got to be a little more specific. Do you want to learn VB or C#? What
    type of development do you want to do? What software do you own? (One place
    to begin is the MSDN Library which installs with VS.NET and also is online
    at msdn.microsoft.com/library.) What's your computer background?

    By the way, try to pick a subject that's more descriptive than "help." Maybe
    "Rookie wants to learn VS.NET."

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 28, 2005
  5. >Me neither, but it's still flattering to know we have that effect on people.

    lol!

    It gets a bit much when they want your soiled underwear as well :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2005
  6. Rod

    kDog Guest

    Finish kindergarten first.

    kDog, Feb 6, 2005