    purposes.

    M.A.K
    Jordan
    =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=, Aug 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what mabukarim ()
    graced us with in ?<<
    > Hi every body.

    I'm high too, thanks

    > I'm new admin and I need some help.

    We can see that

    > I need some tools to create bulk users in the active directory in
    > Win2003. This tool if possible, take the users information from excel
    > sheet, and then pass the information.

    Seeing as this is a certification newsgroup, you're in the wrong place. You need
    to do three things....

    1. Find newsgroups that include "scripting"
    2. Research "scripting" on the Microsoft website.
    3. Do the needful

    > Thans for any one who read my question and gives me any tool for this
    > purposes.

    YW

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > Hi every body.
    > I'm new admin and I need some help.
    > I need some tools to create bulk users in the active directory in
    > Win2003. This tool if possible, take the users information from excel
    > sheet, and then pass the information.
    > Like login name, Full name, Address ... etc.

    I got your tool right here.

    Ummm... ya... anyway...

    Try CSVDE and DSADD. They should already be on your DC.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Aug 22, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> Hi every body.
    >> I'm new admin and I need some help.
    >> I need some tools to create bulk users in the active directory in
    >> Win2003. This tool if possible, take the users information from excel
    >> sheet, and then pass the information.
    >> Like login name, Full name, Address ... etc.

    > I got your tool right here.
    >
    > Ummm... ya... anyway...
    >
    > Try CSVDE and DSADD. They should already be on your DC.

    TB's PotD made with TCL

    TIA HTH HAND
    Frisbee®, Aug 22, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?= <> wrote in

    > Hi every body.
    > I'm new admin and I need some help.
    > I need some tools to create bulk users in the active directory in
    > Win2003. This tool if possible, take the users information from excel
    > sheet, and then pass the information.
    > Like login name, Full name, Address ... etc.
    >
    > Thans for any one who read my question and gives me any tool for this
    > purposes.
    >

    > M.A.K
    > Jordan

    Did you even use the search function on the MS website? Maybe Google?

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Aug 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Try CSVDE and DSADD. They should already be on your DC.

    > TB's PotD made with TCL
    >
    > TIA HTH HAND

    You down with OPP? Yeah you know me.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Aug 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD [MCNGP] wrote:

    > Seeing as this is a certification newsgroup, you're in the wrong place.

    Uh oh !

    *Shelves that Off-topic thread idea for a few days*
    Cerebrus, Aug 22, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Cerebrus () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > BD [MCNGP] wrote:
    >
    >> Seeing as this is a certification newsgroup, you're in the wrong
    >> place.

    > Uh oh !
    >
    > *Shelves that Off-topic thread idea for a few days*

    This the the right place for you to poast OT threads, but lamer up there is not
    allowed.
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD [MCNGP] wrote:

    > ...but lamer up there is not allowed.

    Hear that, Lamer ? *phbbbt !*
    Cerebrus, Aug 23, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > Try CSVDE and DSADD

    no one ever mentions LDIFDE. WHY!?!?!?!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Why is lemon juice mostly artificial ingredients but dishwashing liquid
    contains real lemons?
    Neil, Aug 28, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Xns982D8C230A1F4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
    > did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in
    >

    >> Try CSVDE and DSADD

    > no one ever mentions LDIFDE. WHY!?!?!?!

    Been waiting for you to do it....and it's about time.....damb, we're were
    (squeezes fingers tightly) *THIS* close to just saying screw it.
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 28, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> say in news:Oe9NOCuyGHA.4024
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Been waiting for you to do it....and it's about time.....damb, we're were
    > (squeezes fingers tightly) *THIS* close to just saying screw it.

    FINE!

    .....ldifde....

    THERE! YA HAPPY!?!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
    Neil, Aug 28, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Xns982DBF210A045neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
    > did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> say in news:Oe9NOCuyGHA.4024
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> Been waiting for you to do it....and it's about time.....damb, we're
    >> were (squeezes fingers tightly) *THIS* close to just saying screw it.

    > FINE!
    >
    > ....ldifde....
    >

    > THERE! YA HAPPY!?!

    :-D
    --
    B "Youbetcha" D
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 29, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:47:11 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > THERE! YA HAPPY!?!

    Hello, boys and girls, this is your old pal Stinky Wizzleteats. This is a
    song about a whale - no! This is a song about being happy.

    That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

    Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 29, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:47:11 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:
    >
    >> THERE! YA HAPPY!?!

    > Hello, boys and girls, this is your old pal Stinky Wizzleteats. This
    > is a song about a whale - no! This is a song about being happy.
    >
    > That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!
    >
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy

    BASTIG!!!! Now I got that friggin song stuck in my head.
    --
    B "Thanks a whole helluva lot" D
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 29, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> say in news:OZJQguvyGHA.1256
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >>>Did you see what JaR () graced us with in

    > ?<<
    >> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:47:11 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:
    >>
    >>> THERE! YA HAPPY!?!

    >> Hello, boys and girls, this is your old pal Stinky Wizzleteats. This
    >> is a song about a whale - no! This is a song about being happy.
    >>
    >> That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!
    >>
    >> Happy Happy Joy Joy
    >> Happy Happy Joy Joy
    >> Happy Happy Joy Joy
    >> Happy Happy Joy Joy
    >> Happy Happy Joy Joy
    >> Happy Happy Joy Joy
    >> Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy
    >>

    > BASTIG!!!! Now I got that friggin song stuck in my head.

    since you are already in the mindset, would you be interested in purchasing
    some rubber nipples?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The ONE who knows HOW will always have a JOB; The ONE who knows WHY will
    always be his BOSS.
    Neil, Aug 29, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Xns982E3B05D9388neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<

    > since you are already in the mindset, would you be interested in
    > purchasing some rubber nipples?

    I was actually in the mood for some powdered toast.
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 29, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> say in news:O3MJVh3yGHA.4932
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    >>>Did you see what Neil (guess!!!@gmail.com) graced us with in

    > Xns982E3B05D9388neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
    >

    >> since you are already in the mindset, would you be interested in
    >> purchasing some rubber nipples?
    >>

    > I was actually in the mood for some powdered toast.

    George Liqour

    --
    The Inter"SERIOUS!!! R&N fan"Neil MCNGP Triple X

    - The ultimate quest has no ending.
    Neil, Aug 29, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Xns982E8640856C1neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<

    --
    The Inter"SERIOUS!!! R&N fan"Neil MCNGP Triple X

    - The ultimate quest has no ending.

    Steempy...you eeediot, you should have said "R&S Fan"

    --
    B "Ask Dr. Stupid" D
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 29, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> say in news:#WPVN25yGHA.4116
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Steempy...you eeediot, you should have said "R&S Fan"

    no, I am Stimpy...

    REN: Captain's log. I'm tired. So tired. I can't believe my own partner
    attacked me. Maybe...if I occupy his MIND with more DUTIES, I can control
    his...(unearthly voice) SPACE MADNESS.
    [Button room] REN: Now, listen, Cadet. I've got a JOB for you. See this
    button? (Neil reaches for the button) DON'T TOUCH IT! It's the HISTORY
    ERASER button, you FOOL!
    Neil: So what'll happen?
    REN: That's just IT! We don't KNOW! Maayyybeee something bad?...Mayyybeee
    something good! I guess we'll never know! 'Cause you're going to guard it!
    You won't TOUCH it, will you?
    (Neil salutes. Ren leaves.)
    REN: Hehhh...hehhhh...hehhhh...hehhhh...
    (Neil marches back and forth, starting at the button.)
    ANNOUNCER: Oh, how long can trusty Cadet Neil hold out? How can he possibly
    resist the diabolical urge to push the button that could erase his very
    existence? Will his tortured mind give in to its uncontrollable desires?
    (Announcer grabs Neil, forces him closer to the button.) Can he resist the
    temptation to push the button that, even now, beckons him even closer? Will
    he succumb to the maddening urge to eradicate history? At the
    MERE...PUSH...of a SINGLE...BUTTON! The beeyootiful SHINY button! The jolly
    CANDY-LIKE button! Will he hold out, folks? CAN he hold out?
    Neil: NO I CAN'T!!!EEEEEYAAAHHHH! (pushes button)
    (Alarms go off. Ren, Neil, and Announcer stand around table with button.)
    ANNOUNCER: Tune in next week, as...

    #&*(T^$ATZ++..............NO CARRIER
    Neil, Aug 30, 2006