    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey guys, check out Tom's latest art project. Can you see this hand holding some wires being pulled out of a case? That's what I'm visualizing...

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    bigal, Apr 12, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Where does he get these wonderful projects? Is this for school? Can I enroll there? :)

    Yes I can see that quite nicely, in fact it gives me sick ideas for things to do with the Necronomicase. Mohahaha...
    The Modfather, Apr 13, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    These are art projects at George Mason University. All you need is talent....
    bigal, Apr 13, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Damn, talent eh? Hmm... I just don't know, I might have some in a closet somewhere, have to check. If not where can I get some? Got a URL? And do they take paypal?
    The Modfather, Apr 13, 2006
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    www.talent.com sells talent i think... not sure about paypal though.

    i am not sure what u could use this project for but a mod.. who knows what al will come up with next :) not to mention the genius Tom.
    unholy, Apr 13, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Dude, there's like pics of naked chicks on that site! It's gotz da pr0n!
    The Modfather, Apr 13, 2006
  7. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    lol, i wasn't going to click that link.... Until I saw modfathers comment about it :p And I couldn't find it within 10 seconds, so I left. Where'd you hide it all Modfather?
    XhArD, Apr 13, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, how about the hand holding an old videocard? This would hang on the side of a case. The system would have to be up on a table, where the hand wouldn't be hit by your leg.

    Right now, it's hanging on the wall above Tom's desk.
    bigal, Apr 13, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    X: I was wondering who'd be the first pervert to believe me. :)

    Al: I liked the wires idea better, espescially if you sleeve them in rubber tubing and put like red paint on it in places so it looks like it's ripping out the intestines of the computer.
    The Modfather, Apr 14, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    There's no naked chicks on that site. You were just pulling his leg...

    Regarding the intestines of the computer, that would be pretty cool. Right now though, it's hanging on the wall above Tom's computer desk. That might be something to try this summer.
    bigal, Apr 14, 2006
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Sure, I knew it'd be a future mod, but it's always good to have several ideas in your head for the future. And yeah, I was pulling everyone's leg and wanted to see who'd be the first one to jump and try to find the porn. :)

    Anyway, I see it with rubber tubes, surgical rubber would be best, the wires don't have to be active, just have the ends of some wires with molexes and so forth coming off of them protruding from the rubber tubes, use some red paint or stage blood to gore it up a bit. Also I'd recommend this stuff called "Liquid Beads", I'm using it on the aluminum baseball bat for Proj. ECW to simulate gore, looks really disgusting. :)
    The Modfather, Apr 15, 2006
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, those ideas sound great.
    bigal, Apr 15, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Would it tick you off if I borrowed this idea a bit? The next mod I've got in mind is called Zombie, when I saw that I realized what a great idea it'd be for this mod. Put a grave plot on top of the case with a hand coming out of it holding wires. I'd give you and your son credit for the original concept. I think I've got a case here I can use for it too, it's one I haven't done anything with, just a slightly pre-modded rig with a door on the front that slides down. Turn that into some kind of tomb door or something. I want to create a left side panel made entirely out of plexi, have the interior of the case all UV reactive with various creepy elements and radioactive looking stuff. Sort of a radiation/zombie thing. Then on the right panel airbrush a pic of Rob Zombie. Not sure what else to do with the front to gore it up though but I'll come up with something. :)
    The Modfather, Apr 16, 2006
  14. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Wow. Good thing I already trademarked my concepts. You'll have to discuss this with my lawyer....

    Sure, go ahead and do anything you want. I don't believe in claiming ownership to any designs discussed on the Internet. It's a free world out there, except of course for the terrorists in countries that aren't even worth discussing.
    bigal, Apr 16, 2006
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not as free as you may seem to see :| did u know in australian, you can contest someone elses will (in certain curcumstances)
    unholy, Apr 17, 2006
  16. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, it's a stupid system a lot of the time. Recently this guy who lives near me was jailed for 6 months for some type of fraud. When they jailed him, they discovered his traffic record. Over the last 5 years, he had earned 121 demerit points on his licence and paid over $10 000 in fines, and *still* had his licence afterward. Somehow, over 5 years of street racing, speeding, driving a defective vehicle etc, he never once got his licence completely revoked. He was somehow serving simultaneous licence suspensions at one point though.
    XhArD, Apr 17, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    You can do that here too guys. (The will thing I mean).

    Thanks Al, this will probably be a project for later in the year, after the ECW one is done.
    The Modfather, Apr 17, 2006