Helpforce Daily Briefing Service

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Helpforce, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Helpforce

    Helpforce Guest

    Hi all,

    Firstly, let me reassure you, this is not spam - I have posted this on
    here because I think (or hope) that some of you may be interested in
    it.

    I own a non profit technical support company called Helpforce
    (www.helpforce.com) and we have created a free technical news daily
    briefing service which, on a daily basis will send you an email
    containing technology news, virus alerts etc.. These are taken from
    some carefully selected RSS feeds and it is completely advert free,
    with only one email per day being sent

    If any of you on this newsgroup would like to subscribe (there is a
    link in each email to unsubscribe) then please visit
    http://www.helpforce.com/enews/subscribe.php and if anyone has any
    ideas or comments about this, then please do email them to me at

    Thanks,
    Nick Brown
    Helpforce

    Helpforce, Mar 20, 2006