  1. Helen Ross

    Helen Ross Guest

    Is this like a forum or something, I am a bit lost here....

    Helen Ross, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Helen Ross

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Helen Ross

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Helen Ross

    Patrick Guest

    Helen Ross wrote:
    > Is this like a forum or something, I am a bit lost here....

    Here be Dragons !!! (and fings) :)

    Patrick, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Helen Ross

    Harrison Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:18:56 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Ross"
    <> wrote:

    >Is this like a forum or something, I am a bit lost here....

    In a Roman sense, yes.

    Harrison, Nov 29, 2003
  6. Helen Ross

    Flighty Guest

    I speak from experience when I say it's a place of intelligent support for
    brave people like you and I emerging from the swamps of PC hell to ask daft
    questions and test the patience of those willing to share their knowledge
    that we may continue our quest to keep the computer running so the kids can
    do their homework..

    Flighty, Nov 29, 2003