    any help appreciated!
    yours truly
    adam

    adman32003, Sep 14, 2004

  2. adman32003 wrote:

    > if you have got the mozilla program and set it as your default server
    > can you get rid of internet explorer and if you can how do you do it?
    > any help appreciated!
    > yours truly
    > adam

    They say you can, but I've never tried it: http://www.litepc.com/. But
    you got to consider these:

    ** there are other programs that need parts of IE in order to work.
    ** you will not be able to use the automatic Update Feature
    ** if you need to update, you will have to do it manually.

    Andreas

    Panjandrum -- http://www.bartleby.com/61/47/P0044700.html

    To contact me remove the NOSPAM

    Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum, Sep 14, 2004

  3. adman32003

    First Last Guest

    adman32003 wrote:
    > if you have got the mozilla program and set it as your default server
    > can you get rid of internet explorer and if you can how do you do it?
    > any help appreciated!
    > yours truly
    > adam

    I use IE for a radio station that uses ActiveX.

    --
    Alternative computer stuff, primitivism, nihilism, and comedy:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~e-group/homepage.html

    First Last, Sep 14, 2004