help!!

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by yanmirzaz, Jan 14, 2009.

  1. yanmirzaz

    yanmirzaz

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    hi there,

    i am creating a simple networking for phone application.. but i occur some problem. hope to get some help and advise from you guys...

    If i play it on my emulator, everything work well..
    - server start, waiting for connection

    - client connected, and it can send text to server side.. server side can view on what client send.

    - the other way, server send text to client.. it also work well...

    But all this oni for emulator...

    when i deploy, and put the application to the phone.. It work, but for the last part.. server can't send text to client side.. why?

    this is part of the code
    while (true) {
    StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
    int c = 0;

    while (((c = is.read()) != '\n') && (c != -1)) {
    sb.append((char) c);
    }

    if (c == -1) {
    break;
    }

    si.setText("Message received - " + sb.toString());
    }

    anyone can tell me why??? is it i cant use StringBuffer??

    thank,
    yanmirza

    yanmirzaz, Jan 14, 2009