    I am on the way to attending the 70-293, and just wanted some help. I have a
    laptop with a Virtual Pc that has six 2003 servers. Can you guide me where to
    get scenarios to practice on ??? Would be thankful for help

    MC for life, Jul 27, 2006

  2. MC for life

    IT Geek Guest

    The MS Press books have some good practices that walk you through setting up
    and administering. check out the one for the course you want to take.

    Or you can go to Barnes and Noble just browse through what have.

    IT Geek, Jul 31, 2006

  3. MC for life

    Nehal Guest

    Hi,

    Could you please let me know how to install virtual 2003 server?

    Thanks,
    Nehal

    Nehal, Jul 31, 2006
  4. MC for life