    Could some one give me a hint or advise please.
    I study also Thomson books .
    Thanks in advance

    behnam2u, Dec 9, 2003

  2. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    The Thomson books are OK...I take it you got them through a school of some
    sort. Have a look at the Exam Cram2 for 70-215 for quick review. The
    Transcenders are very good. Testking is a braindump, don't use braindumps.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 11, 2003

  3. behnam2u

    behnam2u Guest

    Thanks for your reply will, but how can i get exam cram2 ?
    I don't have a creditcard, so i can not buy it, is there
    a way to download it from somewhere?
    I don't like braindumps to memorize , i just read the
    explanations of testking answers!
    Take care,

    Behnam

    behnam2u, Dec 11, 2003
  4. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    You cannot download it from anywhere, you must buy it. Do you not have a
    local bookseller near you?

    Braindumps make you stupid, no matter why or how you use them. Stay away
    from Testking.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I used transcender for the same exam and I failed but
    after a week of studying braindump(s), I passed the exam
    70-215. Now, in 3 weeks time, I got my MCSA.

    Guest, Dec 12, 2003
  6. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    Sure...please walk into my company and let me interview you for your next
    job. Braindumps just don't cut it in the real world...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 12, 2003
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I will ask the bookstore if they can order for me, ok,
    thanks.
    And i try to stay away from brain....., i don't want to
    become stupid :-[.
    peace in the world ;-}
    Behnam from Holland

    Guest, Dec 13, 2003